DC order status: Packed - on it's way?

Credenhill, I think your right!
I figure by the end of this, I will be so used to smaller portions that I would not feel the need to pig out.
how long have you been on this then hun?

I first did DC back in September for a month before going on holiday and lost a stone. Was 20 stones 7 pounds back then and have managed to keep most of it off bar 3 lbs.

Now aiming for another stone and will see how it goes. I have about three weeks' supply of DC left and may switch to Go Lower afterwards. It's slightly more expensive but I prefer the Go Lower to be honest - their bars and that nutty cereal is really nice, but then I love nuts.

Well done on the 5lbs loss so far :D

Thanks hun, but I have to admit the 5lb is from W8 which was horrid :(
Did you really lose 1stone on D/C? did you do anything different or just eat what they gave you?
I'm managing to be really focused but that doesnot stop me wanting to makesure I reach my goal!
I've never heard of Go Lower, I hope it works for you. at the moment I'm not even tempted to try anything else because I am so in love with D/C lol.
did you put the weight back on when you left?
sorry for the questions but its rare to find someone on here which has actually done this diet and lost weight!
x

Yep, all on D/C :) And I have only regained 3 lbs. Am now 19 stone 10 lbs so can't complain at all. Well chuffed.

I followed the Diet Chef plan as per the little booklet - granola, soup, bar, main dinner, two pieces of fruit and about 200g of veg (had this thing for broccoli and cauliflower at the time). Lost 8lbs in my first week so must have really been water logged!

It does get boring but they change the food - admit I'm not fond of Nak'd bars anymore. Loved them at first but after a month I never wanted to see one again - especially the cocoa one!

Thats really impressive! and it gives me hope that this will work! today I had some fruit but I am having to force myself because I simply do not want it as I feel too full!
I had the coca bar yesterday and it did not taste anything like chocolate lol but then its not exactly a wispa is it (mmmmn Wispa)
but they are bearable.
At the moment all the food is exciting and new and I can see your point taht it may get boring, but this is nothing like W8 where it is powderd stuff and you lose the same weight????
thanks for answering my questions hun!
Good luck with your 'diet'
x

I sorta like the Nakd bars but the fondness does come and go lol I found them last year while I was doing WWpoints and decided I needed to have more healthy things as kept walking past a healthfood place when going swimming in town lol The nairn biscuits are much nicer but you're best just buying those in the shops as more value for money.

*pants* I've missed a lot of the conversation lol been on the bike for ages and feels like my bum is falling off and it prolly is, burned 841 calories in an hour apparently woot!

Think I'll have a google-gander at Go Lower, nuttiness is nice but am pretty happy enough with the dietchef so far, though don't think I could hack it if I was really small and couldn't get away with adding extra food in. Keep weighing myself all the time but my official written-down weight gets done first thing monday mornings. Will try to stick to DietChef over the weekend I reckon, but do some Slimming World days next week so I can eat bits I've got in the house still. Shall get one of the 5 week hampers in feb when I've recovered from christmas poorness more.

The pittas are nice - they're multi seedy things - 163 calories each, they're on offer in sainsburys atm 49p for a pack of 5/6 :)

:D Have you been looking at the Go Lower site too?

It doesn't look hugely different to what DC meals are like so probably... I don't like going down that hardcore route personally as that's what atkins does, ketosis... gives you bad breath and is bad for kidneys, I get pains on SW if I have too many red days so I know I defo need some carbs in my diet.

Get back to bed now chuck lol :p

I can't express how lovely they were! I mentioned to Shep on another thread how I cannot believe they are diet food....they taste too good. I'm even going to hold off weighing myself until thursday because I' kinda scared I wont lose weight lol!

I cannot eat all of the snack bar and the granola is lush! I really think this is the best option Ive ever done and laugh at myself of spending a week on w8!
When are you planning to weigh yourself?
are you enjoying this Diet Chef?
xx

I had the chilli last night and that was really nice I put a bit of bread with it and it was lovely and even with the bread I was under my 1200 calories, probably because I only can just about manage the banana bar so have decided not to have them and either have extra fruit and veg or a treat (like my bread)

hows every one doing? I am trying to stay off the scales but they keep calling to me.

I have the same problem with the scales too, but I know this I go up and down throughout the week and dont want to check on an up daylol
however I did get my tape measure out and it looks like I lost half an inch on my waist.....hmmm I'm not 100% confident but I realised that my pj bottoms (just out of the wash) fitted well, not tight like usual!
but I have to say girls, all these beans are giving me terrible wind.... are you having the same problems?
anyhow i;m off to work now its almost -2 and the thought of almost 8 hrs in this cold just wants me to crawl back to bed and sleep lol
hope your day went well ladies will updat when I get back home (around 6) and have eaten my soup
hugs all round
xx

Brrr, -2 - was horrible wasn't it - supposed to be warmer today :D

Beans lol I believe you get used to it after a while. I don't really find it a problem myself, but then I've always eaten a lot of fibre, be it in food or Colon Cleanse.

So glad to hear your PJs are fitting better already - that's a better indicator than weight if you ask me. It's body size imho that really matters at the end of the day.

Can't wait to see how much you've lost. Keep it up :D

Thanks Credenhill, how are you feeling on it? this is your day two isnt it? I'm still in shock how simple this all is, I am not left wanting anything!
Good luck hun x

Am loving at the moment and feeling great. I started on Friday but had a "day off" yesterday. I'm in that temptation phase - keep wanting this and that, but hopefully it will pass. Keep telling myself it is just eight weeks or I'm aiming for that one stone loss again and will see how it goes.

You feeling crappy? :(

Ah yes, I was feeling crappy the night before, but it wasn't food related. I'm being very good really and have had no slip ups which I am very suprised at because if ever I am feeling crappy I would smother myself with chocolate and kebabs or kfc! or throughout the whole day all three!
have you seen on another post Jessica lost 5lb?? its great isnt it? gives us all hope but you know even 1lb is better than none, because its moving in the right direction.!
xx

Jess has done great this week hasn't she? Looking forward to WI's tomorrow for me and caroline lol, I'm being fairly good today but I have been asleep for most of it and feel like a snooze again alreadyzzzz... heehee!

Mrs when is your WI I can't remember if I've seen it on another thread, will it be thursday since that was your first DC day?? (sorry, sure you can understand it's tricky keeping track of our chats over the different posts lol)

My WI is thursday so no doubt I will be running through all these pages telling everyone! lol
I can see and feel it working!
Are you sleeping alot because its cold and sunday or because of low cals?
hope its not the latter!
its still chilly outside but had my chirzo soup for lunch which was yummy!
how are you finding the food?
looking forward to your WI tomorrow have you had a sneeky peak yet?
fingers crossed hun!
x

I'm having tonnes of sneaky peeks lol so thinking it'll be fairly good news and not bad at all for just four days of DC (was doing SW for the first half of the week).

Think I'm going to do the same with three days of SW then four days of DC from tomorrow too, mostly 'cause I've got stuff in the fridge that needs eating I'd rather not waste. Have liked pretty much everything so far - I've kept my invoice list with the things I've bought and am kinda rating them as I go along so can order more of the tastier ones (sausages!).

I'm not sure what the tiredness is to be honest, I've had it for a while where I just feel extra lathargic, and if I don't really need to go out anywhere I just sleep more. I reckon I'm probably a bit anaemic but I can't be bothered with the doctors as all they say is 'lose weight', even though I've lost nearly 7 stone already, grr Going to get into town this week to pick up this stuff called floradix from holland and barrett (I keep picking up there magazine and seeing things I wanna try in the ads, I'm a sucker :8855:). It's an iron supplement but with bits in so it doesn't make things come to a stop, so to speak, in the innards lol

Back