DDs S&S diary

DiamondDoll

Hi guys, I've been hanging around forums for a good few days and actually have a diary in another section but since I'm giving S&S a go it makes sense to start a diary here! Currently on day 3, using some products I ordered last year and never used (along with a few various low carb bars Atkins etc). I had around 13 days worth when I started but am definitely ordering more now I'm in the zone!

Bit of background (I've been hanging around forums around 18 months months!) !in 2006 lost 7 ish stone (17stone to 10 ish) by cal counting/home weight watchers. Over last 4 years I've packed on 5 stone and then some and Saturday morning I weighed in a 16 stone, my heaviest since losing it all back in 2006. Had a bit of a fit, dug out my products and now on day 3. :)

I love weight training and recently added meat back into my diet after almost 9 years. Just 2 random facts lol! I'm also addicted to dyeing my hair different colours... As in blonde one minute, red the next!

Love the support on the slim and save forum so far and really think I can give this a good go! Scales tell me I'm 6 lbs down already which is an amazing motivator for me right now. Looking forward to this LAST journey and getting to know everyone xx

About to eat my last meal which is grilled chicken breast again with a bit of cayenne pepper and rosemary on it, yum! A bit addicted to cayenne pepper at the mo! So my meals today look bit like this ;

Brunch; tomato soup (extra cayenne and black pepper added)
Lunch; bar (peanut caramel)
Dinner; chicken breast and broccoli on the side.
Water; 2.5 litres (could be better!)
Exercise; 10 min butt work on the mat!

I really need to think about setting some short term goals to keep me focused! We are away this Saturday and I was going to come off for a day BUT changed my mind :) gonna go loaded with water, products and determination. I partly decided this because I have to come off plan on the 5th and 6th due to a weekend with the girls and i have decided to eat conventionally for those 2 days only, then get straight back on. I will factor in of exercise on that weekend!!!

6 down 78 to go :D

Last edited:
DDs S&S diary

Hi and welcome :D
I'm on day 7 after 'successfully' putting 3 stone of the 5 I lost on lighter life back on! :(
I also love weight training and I'm also a veggie. What made you decide to start eating meat again? I'm not sure if I want to go there but just curious.
Good luck with your program and we are all here for each other for support! :)

slim_and_happy said:
Hi and welcome :D
I'm on day 7 after 'successfully' putting 3 stone of the 5 I lost on lighter life back on! :(
I also love weight training and I'm also a veggie. What made you decide to start eating meat again? I'm not sure if I want to go there but just curious.
Good luck with your program and we are all here for each other for support! :)

Thanks Hun :)

Well, I love animals I was a total devoted veggie for years but by the same token quorn did not agree with me (bloated all the time) and I was junk food and sugar addict veggie. I only buy free range and try to not eat it daily and never ever usually eat meat twice in a day. I'm trying to readjust to it all... I couldn't bear handling raw meat until 3 days ago. I do t think I will eat lamb or pork (haven't tried them yet) and fish isn't something I'd ever eat either. I will probably end up cutting it out again if I'm honest. For the first few weeks it kept me up a bit at night but now it feels 'normal'. Can you tell it's the first time I've had this convo? Maybe I hung with too many eaters lol xx

Day 4!

Woke up feeling that 'empty'feeling! slightly hungry if I'm honest... But not too bad! Lots of water! Going to make me a tomato soup with extra spice soon! Is anyone else finding they need less sleep? I didn't drop off until well past 2am (was freezing) and opened my eyes wide awake at 8am... Tried to snooze but didn't happen. Another day off me today so typical lol. Busy day though, off to gym at 2 to get some circuit training and extra legwork in. Then it's off to interview folks for my dissertation, then actual writing of my dissertation tonight! Hope everyone is having a good morning xx

Another sneaky weigh...another 1 off. Yay! Half a stone in just over 3 days is not bad... Maybe I WAS hitting those carbs a little too hard....

All going change though, it's TOTM due tomorrow (sorry if that's an over share) and I naturally show a good 4 lbs heavier so no more weighing now until that's over. Will still do my official sat morning weigh though. I think. I hope. I am waffling now! Xx

Feeling quite hungry today. 1.5 litres of water down an my need to reach for my bar soon! Need to use some cottage pie packs up soon as I have a lot of those, and not seem to be enjoying them as much. Hmm today is by far the hungriest I've been so far! I wouldn't usually have my bar until 330/4 ish and evening meal til 7ish!

How is everyone else's day?xx

Food today;
Soup
Bar
Another half bar..
Chicken and a little broccoli, about 100g.

Well TOTM is here and I am hormonal, hungry and having some severe self doubt! Would kill for a wholemeal bagel... Or another bar LOL. Had a chat with partner who thinks this another o e of my fads (hey I've had s lot so I get where he's coming from!) and pointed put I have a dissertation to write and that should be my focus (it's due in 3 weeks time). I can't seem to, for the last 3 years or so, get my head around not bingeing! I dunno! I really don't today... One of those days! Xx

Seriously how can my stomach be physical GROWLING at me and me feel starving after eating a chicken breast?? If I survive tonight lol.. Xx

Back