Dealing with cravings

leedsforever

Silver Member
Ok day 6 with slip up on day 4 and first day of 100% yesterday !
I have a massive craving for salt today , so bad I'm not hungry just feel a bit miserable and question why am I doing this to myself?? And want salt!! Going to have a shake now hopefully will help ! My legs really ache and feel tight round my calfs and ankles! I'm at work till half 6 and I feel bleurgh at the foot of going home and not being able to chill out with some dinner! It's my "I'm not that bad" mind coming out again!
I'm tempted to cave and just deal with my craving!! But I know it will start me off!! Argh :-( I should be happy im 7lbs down xx

lost nearly 6 stone ... hoping to make it 7 :)

Hi Leeds
Can you get hold of any boullion to make yourself a nice salty drink? I get random salt cravings too and find this gets me through them without having anything I'm not allowed!
You're doing fab, it must be so much harder (but in a lot of ways nicer!) when you're so close to goal. Just keep thinking about that holiday though - do you think you'll feel happier if you're at goal than if you are the size you are now?

I keep seeing that word crop up on here but never seen it!? Where can I get it from? Craving has passed now anyways lol had a banana shake quite like them now lol!

Yeah definitely feel better but I wouldn't do this diet when the weight loss slows Down to me it's not worth 2-3lb a week weight loss! I still have 75 packs left won't use them all ! Might go to WS to add some variety soon!

I'm a massive party animal too killed me not drinking this weekend lol!

I originally wanted to see 11 stone on the scales but 12 stone 5 and I think that would make me look too skinny maybe even unreachable ! But hate I rely on scales!! X

lost nearly 6 stone ... hoping to make it 7 :)

Hiya Hun,

I totally understand where your coming from because your so close to target i find it gets so much harder because people notice ur loss, compliments are coming in you feel amazing and have great achievements under ur belt!

Im trying to get back on tfr im on day 5 @ 100% and im delighted but i have tried and failed a few times to get back on track!!! so just stick to it you've done amazing and you know u can do this

Good luck hun x

I'm a salt-craver rather than a sweet-craver, and have been drinking the Marigold Boullion for years for that exact reason. It's also a fantastic stock and I've always added it to soups/sauces to make them a little more interesting. Yet to do that to any of the Exante soups, but it's nice to know I've got a backup if I start getting bored of the flavours any time soon...

Oh, and as for where you can get it, the stock aisle of any large supermarket in my experience. There are quite a few varieties as well (reduced salt/vegan/organic/etc...)

hey hun, well im on wk 7 and ive had to add some food this week, with working extra shifts for xmas i was exhausted! im hoping this dont effect my losses greatly, ive so far over the week had x1 boiled egg, 2 tblspoons of tuna and small peice of beef and some green veg!! im introducing food also so i dont pile the weight bk on when i come off the shakes( being fairly new to vlcd) you have done amazing!! xx

Back