Dear Diary

Say i'm gonna go to bed tonight and say yeah i did it i was 100% :) bring it on

I m gonna go to bed tonight and say yeah I did it, I was 100%! Lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Hehe , see wasn't so hard lol

Good luck hun, you can do this!

Thats alot of inches in such a short time , i notice the weight goes from my legs first and quick .....
how you finding it ?

Thats alot of inches in such a short time , i notice the weight goes from my legs first and quick .....
how you finding it ?

My weight goes off my waist and bust first, one one inch of the 9 1/2 was from my hips. I'm finding the diet ok, I had a bit of a wobble yesterday, but stuck to protein. I also use my fitness pal so even though it was a wobble it was less than 1000 cals. I am determined this time as I am really fed up with being fat. I have always been fit as I do a lot of exercise, but my portion control was appalling and my eating was out of control.

My weight goes off my waist and bust first, one one inch of the 9 1/2 was from my hips. I'm finding the diet ok, I had a bit of a wobble yesterday, but stuck to protein. I also use my fitness pal so even though it was a wobble it was less than 1000 cals. I am determined this time as I am really fed up with being fat. I have always been fit as I do a lot of exercise, but my portion control was appalling and my eating was out of control.

Yes split second thinking is what this is all about
i watch alot of programes on weight puts my mind in a different frame , plus the new these days about people being big .
well going to update as day2 100% ....
hang in there , try watching them programes makes you think . try not to think to far ahead just on the day .

Well Done on 100% , Day 13 , let it be lucy for you !
Had my slim save parcel today, so just been looking at that , i'm looking foward to chewing and its not been long , its day 3 for me today .
Which is your Fav slim save ? i loved the cottage pie but gone right off it now .
I love the wafers strawberry ones may get some next week .
Be good to drop down too a size 14 by end of Jan .
I had a look on the scales today and in two whole days i'm down 6 pounds I said i wasnt gonna look lol

Well Done on 100% , Day 13 , let it be lucy for you !
Had my slim save parcel today, so just been looking at that , i'm looking foward to chewing and its not been long , its day 3 for me today .
Which is your Fav slim save ? i loved the cottage pie but gone right off it now .
I love the wafers strawberry ones may get some next week .
Be good to drop down too a size 14 by end of Jan .
I had a look on the scales today and in two whole days i'm down 6 pounds I said i wasnt gonna look lol

What are the wafers. I haven't seen these. Do you have them as a replacement to a pack or in addition?

My favourite changes daily but I love the tomato soup.

Slim & Save Ltd :: Search results

Pack of 2 High Protein Strawberry Wafers.
These delicious wafers are high in protein and taste far too nice to be part of a High Protein Diet!
Please note these wafers are not full TFR as they do not contain enough essential Vitamins and Minerals, so you should only include these in your VLCD if you are taking a multi-vitamin.
If using in VLCD as per above it is important to note you may not have a wafer + a bar on the same day.

Click on the link and will take you there , i like the starwberry best .

how you getting on today ? its day 3 over for me phew feeling tired but will i sleep huh lol
i must get one more drink of water before bed and i'm done .
Not feeling too cold just at the moment , i hate this diet more so in the winter , ok bed time .
hope you had a good day .

how you getting on today ? its day 3 over for me phew feeling tired but will i sleep huh lol
i must get one more drink of water before bed and i'm done .
Not feeling too cold just at the moment , i hate this diet more so in the winter , ok bed time .
hope you had a good day .

Hi I'm fine. I got one day where I got really cold, I only get odd moments now. I had a bit of a headache today but I don't think it was the plan. I need to drink more water and less coke zero, tea and coffee.

Day three wow, I hope you have a good loss on your first weigh in.

Headaches , yes they can be down to anything, but yes keeping the water up is good i know it can be very boring .... i could do with a coke zero this plan is hard with lack of drink choices .
Hope i get a good loss come saturday then its a week , i have read so many posts where people have lost 3 stone in 8 weeks so thats hopful .
Been upping my walking but nothing to much on this plan . I just had the pasta mushroom , loved it !
I have my cambridge stuff to use too .
How are you now ?

Hi I'm fine today. It's been stressful at work so I had a high protein low carb day so I could eat something. It will be better tomorrow.

Well done on coping with your bad day. There must be something in the air!! Everyone seems o be the same

Xxx

Well done on coping with your bad day. There must be something in the air!! Everyone seems o be the same

Xxx

I didn't cope too well. I ended up having extra protein and tomatoes with my salad and an options hot chocolate. I got as far as begging OH for some sweets the when he said ok I see common sense and went and had a SnS bar. In total I am just under 1000 cals today and 71g carbs. Luckily I went to the gum this morning and burnt a few cals.

I need to get a new job.

Back