Dear Diary

232kat

Hello everyone. Today is my first day back on SnS. I did CD 2 years ago and lost 4 stone. I gained the weight back and then done SnS, although not strictly, losing 2.5 stone for my holiday; however, since October I have gained that back. I have now restarted today and reading you diaries has given me inspiration. I have been good all day today, but I have strong hunger pains at the moment. I'm just going to follow everyone else's example and just take it one day at a time.

Today
Mushrooms soup with fresh mushrooms, coriander and green chillies.
Strawberry shake/mousse.
Oatmeal and milk Truffa bar.
4 teas with milk and one chocolate tea.
2 litres water with Ribena plus.
Coke zero.

Dear Diary, although I am not sure you will be dear when I am going through carb withdrawal, though you may be the only thing that keeps me sane. Today I have bought some flavoured coffees from Douwe Egberts, vanilla and caramel. They are only 2 calories a cup without milk and sugar, so I don't suppose they will go against the restrictions of the diet. I suppose I should check it out with SnS. I will update later on their taste. I hope they are ok as they may be my saving grace.

Yippee, Rob from SnS says the flavoured coffee is ok to have on the plan. This is going to be a life saver as I usually drink lots of tea and I don't like it black. The flavoured coffees are fine black my only problem is not to have too many, as they have caffeine and I will be jumping all over the place later.

Just to let anyone interested know, they are made by Douwe Egberts, come in vanilla, caramel and hazelnut flavour, small jars of 50g and cost £2.99 usually, but at my local Adsa they at half price. I am going to buy up their stock as these will definitely help towards sticking to the plan for me. I have tried the caramel and vanilla, although I prefer the caramel IMO both are nice, better than the chocolate tea from Tesco.

On a different note, I am starving and it's only Day 2. I was trying to hold out to lunchtime for my first pack, but couldn't and had to have a bar. Roll on next week when it should start to get better. Only in work today then off till next Wednesday so I should be over the worst by them. I am really bad on the first week, I turn into a she devil spitting nails, flying off the handle at the slightest thing, bad headaches, hunger pains and the shivers. Also I can't focus on anything, which makes me bored and that is the worst state for following the plan, as the only way to get through is to keep busy.

I am so glad I started this diary as it will give me a place to go and vent, so please accept my apologies in advance.

You'll be fine just stick at it and keep strong and before you know it you'll be shifting those pounds. Take it one day at a time and remember it does get easier. I am on day 105 and if I can do it anyone can

I have stuck to it 100% apart from one day when i had a binge of 2 extra bars and have lost 2st 9lbs. Not as much as many but I am a very slow loser on any diet. It took me 9 months on slimming world to lose 1.5 stone Overall though I have lost 44 inches and am down from a size 20 to a size 16 in most clothes. I really enjoy S&S do 3 packs and protein with veg

Wow that is still good and you have work harder pound for pound to lose it. I bet you feel so much better and it is only just over 3 months so 2.9 stone is still a very good loss. Other people might lose quicker but they may not have your determination, especially sticking to plan over Xmas really shows you commitment

Just made the lasagne from the recipe section. I added some thinly sliced mushrooms and a bit of chopped fresh chillies. I have to say that it is lush. I am just waiting for swede chips to finish cooking. Will have to start cooking chips earlier next time and maybe boil leeks for a bit longer.

Popping in to subscribe xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dear Diary, yesterday I stuck 100% to plan as follows:

Dark Truffa Bar
Mac Cheese and Chilli packs - with 3 thinly slice mushrooms, leeks, fresh green chillies and swede chips
Oatmeal cookie
Tea with milk from allowance
caramel black coffee,
lots of water
coke zero

Today I woke up at 4 am hungry, but got up had a cup of tea and went to sleep till 8,30 on the sofa. Now my neck aches as the sofa isn't that comfy. I hope to 100% today but want to hang on till lunchtime for my first pack. I am off to the gym soon for a bit of treadmill walking and some swimming. Nothing too heavy.

Dear Diary, yesterday I stuck 100% to plan as follows:

Dark Truffa Bar
Mac Cheese and Chilli packs - with 3 thinly slice mushrooms, leeks, fresh green chillies and swede chips
Oatmeal cookie
caramel black coffee,
lots of water
coke zero

Today I woke up at 4 am hungry, but got up had a cup of tea and went to sleep till 8,30 on the sofa. Now my neck aches as the sofa isn't that comfy. I hope to 100% today but want to hang on till lunchtime for my first pack. I am off to the gym soon for a bit of treadmill walking and some swimming. Nothing too heavy.

Well done. Sounds like a fab day!! I may have to invest in the caramel coffee!!!! Sounds yummy and could end up being a bit of a life saver!!!

Zx

Here to cheer you on hunny, the plan is so so fantastic :)

I adoreee flavoured coffee and tea, they were a godsend on plan.

you can do it xxx

Dear Diary. Day 3 at 100%

I have had

Chicken soup
Mushroom pasta, plus 200g chestnut mushrooms, a bit of fresh green chillies and some fresh coriander
Caramel shake and mousse
Praline bar
Caramel coffee
Coke zero
2ltrs water and Ribena plus

I didn't struggle as much today. I have been to the gym done 30 mins treadmill walking and 30 mins swimming, but took it easy the rest of the day. I feel a good sense of achievement when I get to the end of the day and stayed on track.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Here to subscribe and support

Well done for your 100% day!!! How are u finding he gym as well as vlcd?

I'm paying for a gym membership and obviously not going lol!!! Hoping to start bk in jan tho. When did I go to the gym first ? What day were u on? Sorry for all the questions!!!! Xxx

Back