Dear Diedre.....

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
Why are all the girls in the Dear Deidre section of the sun thin? and also naked? I'm sat there bacon butty in hand thinking wow maybe if i got that thin i could have an affair with my bosses wife or brother... or dog.. or last week "postman" and spend my life constantly in my underwear because i don't suppose anything else really matters that much when your so teeny tiny. Slimming world was fun to re - join i have successfully beaten off my thin athletic gene and managed even though i exercise 3 times a week to gain the ten pounds i lost last time. But not to worry new group new start and this week has gone well i successfully managed to intergrate a flapjack into my diet by telling myself it was a a healthy extra B so roll on weigh in this stuff is so easy ....lol

I do have to laugh at that section of the paper!! why do they bother putting it in, i bet all the problem page is all made up aswell!! when is your wi ?

my weigh in is wed!! i'm the eternal optimist though even a lb would be good hehe that section of the paper amuses me no end!! it reads a bit like an exert from a steamy novel but how it would be written by a a sex pest! all made upit's total rubbish but they are all naked i hope to visit this town of naked where everyone walks around half dressed i just need to loose my 2.5 stone haha

everyone in this forum is impossibly nice i'm not coming on here when i'm hormonal i will cry everytime i log in XXXXX look forward to chatting too

everyone in this forum is impossibly nice i'm not coming on here when i'm hormonal i will cry everytime i log in XXXXX look forward to chatting too
Och I cry all the time on here. Just some amazing stories and some truely inspirational stuff. And I do cry a lot with laughter too!!!
Best thing ever though is changing yer ticker!!!

i will need it my scales are saying i haven lost anything and there pretty accurate grrrrr gonna stick at it even if i haven thopugh gotta come off sometime aint it.

woooo hoooooo 4.5 lb my scales are obviously cack!!! i promptly went home and treated myself with a big bowl of past (extra cheese) and a mini gingerbread man so no syns for ria today but i only have to loose 2.5 and i have my half stone, i amnot eating for the next week lol am disgustingly happy.

indeed i am doing everyones head in at work i can't believe it to be honest just shows you how much it works, am feeling a bit guilty fot my ginger bread man and cheese but i suppose if i don't have many syns this week i will be ok am keeping my fingers crossed for my half stone next week i think the gym might even be in order lol

Back