Dear Exante - 2 weeks together....2nd W.I.....

Isis1981

Are We There Yet?
I have just weighed for the second time during this amazing plan and I have lost another 7lb!

That is 20lb in 2 weeks and I am really happy!

Every other healthy eating plan I have tried, would have taken me much longer to have lost that much, and I maybe would not have felt so good.

I am still enjoying Exante. Today is the first day I have felt a little constipated lol....But it isn't anything to bad. Just will up my water even more lol

I am a very happy bunny right now. Good luck to everyone else with their W.I's this week! And, good luck to all the new starters!

Hey Isis, well done mate, as for the costipation, take something herbal, I did and it would a treat. senokot worked for me. Just one thing I would like to ask, I stepped in Sainsburys this morning and they are selling slimfast, I had a look at there menu and they have 2 more flavours with the shakes, summer fruit and latte. Do you think it will me any harm in trying different flavours every now and again. There calorie count is 220 though so not to big a difference, I am just getting bored bored of the same old flavours. I have also a choc mint with Optislim at Lloyds. I have also had a look at the make of those shakes and there is much of a muchness really. I just want a small deviation every now and then. Surely it cant do me any harm.

Hey Isis, well done mate, as for the costipation, take something herbal, I did and it would a treat. senokot worked for me. Just one thing I would like to ask, I stepped in Sainsburys this morning and they are selling slimfast, I had a look at there menu and they have 2 more flavours with the shakes, summer fruit and latte. Do you think it will me any harm in trying different flavours every now and again. There calorie count is 220 though so not to big a difference, I am just getting bored bored of the same old flavours. I have also a choc mint with Optislim at Lloyds. I have also had a look at the make of those shakes and there is much of a muchness really. I just want a small deviation every now and then. Surely it cant do me any harm.

Mark I think the carbs are much higher with slimfast, not sure but you might knock yourself out of ketosis.

I think I have heard people say it is the carb count that needs to be taken into consideration as well. Too much carbs could knock you out of ketosis. So, I think all info would have to balance to some degree :)

Mark I think the carbs are much higher with slimfast, not sure but you might knock yourself out of ketosis.

Great minds Kelly lol

Hey Kelly, thanks, the carbs are lower on slimfast, I have not checked the optislim though. I do not know to much on how Ketosis works but I would imagine that couple of extra calories once a week and a lower carb count is not going to count for much.

Hey Kelly, thanks, the carbs are lower on slimfast, I have not checked the optislim though. I do not know to much on how Ketosis works but I would imagine that couple of extra calories once a week and a lower carb count is not going to count for much.

Carbs on Slimfast 34g per portion
Carbs on exante 18.5g per portion.

I still have some slimfast at home

Hi Kelly, ah I was wrong then, thanks for checking for me. Well thats that then, the same old flavours for the foreseable future. Sorry to be a stickler but are you checking the ready made shakes or the powder shakes?

Hi Kelly, ah I was wrong then, thanks for checking for me. Well thats that then, the same old flavours for the foreseable future. Sorry to be a stickler but are you checking the ready made shakes or the powder shakes?

I checked the powder, but before I knew that exante did a discount for bulk orders I did slimfast for a few weeks. For 2 weeks I did the ready made because I love fruits of the forrest and tescos were doing them for a pound each. When that offer finished I bought the strawberry powder. I never once went into ketosis.

Thanks for your info Kelly, really valuable to me, I definately will not be deviating whatsoever. Man I love this forum.

Just had a look on the website for the ready made shakes for slimfast - carbs are 24g so yeah I will not be deviating.

Yeah, stick to whats good for ya Marko :) The great thing about asking questions on here, is that it may be helpful to someone else who is thinking the same, but is too shy to ask :)

Hi Kitty

Thank you!

It does spur me on a lot. It means missing my weeky lamb bhuna, cake etc is worth it lol

Thanks babystar! Good luck with your exante journey xxx

well dun hun that is really great u are doin brill...!!
keep it up hun u are soo gooing to be meetin your aim in noo time..
:D
mwah

Aawww, thank you Priya :) I really do hope so xxx

Back