Dear Father Christmas..

Well me and the OH write a list of the things that we want, and we both choose just one thing from the list to get each other, so that we know it is something that they are wanting but its still a bit of a surprise. This year, im really really really hoping that the OH chooses the disaster designs purse. Iv dropped loads of hints, and put stars and circles around it, lol. This is it:

$(KGrHqIOKjgE6O+gKl4EBOpKm7kVU!~~60_3.JPG

I proper love it!! lol x

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE and all the best for 2012 xx xx

Ooo yes, I do like that!! Very different indeed. I hope you get this on Christmas morning :D xxx

and me ?? Just want to cuddle and love my man............... he is my reward in life.......strange that he askes why he is being punished lol !!!!

Let's wait and see what time brings us

Undeniably - but at the same time it would be great to be in the position of being able to treat one another to something a bit special. We never have any spare to do anything with. We dont go out, we dont drink, we dont buy each other anything. To be honest this year has been worse than usual because we have had a long succession of events that cost a lot of money, like my sons 18th and my OHs 40th and my MILs 80th and my cousins wedding. Next year should be a little easier in the short term but then we will be experiencing a significant drop in income mid-year.

I would love to, but we simply cant risk it. Got two big direct debits coming out straight after christmas, the car tax due at the end of the month, we just had to find £40 for new tyres for the car, still got other presents to buy and we need to eat!

Things are that bad that my eldest said he would refuse any gifts from us that came to more than £20 in total. :( We are literally skating through this. Next year, as I said, might be a little easier and I intend to be a bit ahead of the game but this year there was just no room for any preparation in advance.

I think I shall just stay out of the Christmas threads. They make me really sad, and I dont want to be grumping when everyone else is looking forward to it so much.

Sorry :(

When times are hard it's easy to think everyone else is having fun, but I'm sure most people (as I have) have had to count every penny.

Things will improve I'm sure, xx

You're not n your own scrimping ;) we have it rough here at the moment too x

Christmas is what you make it. and think positive you have a partner, you have warmth, and have .........
I know so many people who hate christmas because of what the whoever have made it.
I enjoy just us time my OH and myself we get the nibbles we like with a bottle of wine and curl up together and watch the box. Dream and make plans. I have no presents to wrap this year, I have bright lights up as they are cheerful. Come the New year now that can be depressing but you must stay on top plan next years christmas or something else special.
Sorry if I waffle hope you get what I am trying to say

Back