Dear (food) diary....

A good day again yesterday! I followed my plan of a red day. I didn’t have any syns though.. (but I more than made up for it on the Sunday). I have been so busy with work, but I planned my meals in advance and made sure I started preparing the food before I got really hungry!

Today I had another omelette. I love omelettes!! I had it with a salad. It was really tasty, quick and easy to prepare and more importantly for me, it is really filling!!

For Tea I made syn free turkey meatballs..very filling. I am also enjoying sugar free traditional lemonade. Perfect for a summers evening (plus it gives me the sweet kick I often need in the evening)

The only problem with red days is that it does cost a lot more! Green days (baked beans, pasta, rice) is so much cheaper! I will try out a few green days after wi tomorrow.

I have some turkey burgers left over so I will eat them for my lunch with salad.

Fingers crossed for wi tomorrow

WI last night and I lost 1lb! :) The first time I have lost something in ages! Only 1lb though after all my healthy choices..but it’s off none the less! Even if I continue with 1lb a week I will be very happy! STS every week was starting to drive me a little crazy! However I celebrated last night with 26 syns! Oh dear! :break_diet:

I am going to carry on with the plan to do red and green days. I will have a green day today and tomorrow, then red days until WI.
My plan today-
breakfast- branflakes
Lunch- bachelors savoury rice and salad
Tea- pasta and red pesto (I will syn that) and peppadew peppers (I have just found them again! Great for salads and pasta!)and salad
Snacks- fresh pineapple and syn free yoghurt

I am also going to look at my exercise every day. I still have nearly 3 hours to complete on the May wii fit challenge (3 days left!).

Food...all I can think about is food!

Yesterday I managed 60 minutes on the wii fit! I am definitely noticing my bum and legs getting firmer. I need to work more on my arms (bingo wings!!)

I had a green day yesterday. I felt nice and full all day. Today I woke up feeling bloated, not sure if it was the amount of carbs I ate yesterday or just my monthly cycle.

I am having another green day today.

Breakfast- branflakes and milk (HEa&b)
Lunch- bread (HEa) and baked beans
Tea- Pasta, onion peppadew peppers and red pesto
Snacks- pineapple (what would I do without it!) and free yoghurt

I have some syns which I may use on a skinny cow chocolate ice-cream later tonight!

I have joined the “get slinky for santa” challenge and plan to lose 28lbs (2 stone) in 28 weeks. I think 1 lb a week is realistic (not after the past 6 weeks of STS!!!) and it will motivate me to keep losing.

I am off now to do more time on the wii fit.. 1 hr and 45 minutes left to complete...

Another red day today-

Breakfast- branflakes and milk (HEa&b)
Lunch- omelette with red onion and salad
Tea- Salad and turkey breast (marinated in 1tsp of honey- 1 syn and soy sauce) and red pepper
Snack- mullerlight yoghurt

I started the 100 miles in June challenge today. I jogged 5miles in 2 sessions.

It has been a very busy week. No school or nursery for the children, so I have been out of routine. Constantly needing to feed hungry children I have been in and out the supermarket most days! The weather has been great, so eating red days has suited me. I know from past experience that I lose much quicker on red days, so I am trying to do more red than green days. So I have been eating lots of meat and fish with a salad and omelettes. I am loving my turkey burgers (packed with carrot and broccoli ).. and so are the rest of the family!

I went to WI on Thursday and am thrilled with a 2.5lb weight loss. My biggest since January. I am sure now that red and green days suit me better than EE. I had a green day today and plan to tomorrow then go back on to red for the rest of the week.

I have joined in a couple of challenges.. they are helping me to keep motivated. I am enjoying the 100 miles of jogging in June.. I hope to get my fitness up so that I will be able to go out and jog rather than the safety and anonymity of my lounge!

Hi motherof2 I have just come accross your diary and it reminds me a lot like mine. I am a restarter that fell off the wagon after loosing 2 stone and I have put 1 back on again. I am now determined to get the stone off again plus a little!!! I have a diary on here as well if you want to compare notes its headed misseatalots diary!!

Congratulations on your loss hun keep up the good work!

Thanks Shirley.

I have been following the plan, but I have been having more syns than I would normally have. My husband leads me astray at weekends. I really hate sitting and watching him and the children eating something delicious without being able to enjoy it myself!!! Also I am becoming aware that my eldest daughter is noticing that I am not eating puddings, cakes etc.. I don’t want her knowing about weight/diets etc so I make my portions smaller and count as syns!

Half term over.. weekend over.. now back to the plan!!

Morning Mother of 2! I totallyknow where you are coming from with the whole partner leading you astray, my OH sits on the sofa of an evening and eats all sorts, I usually end up doing the same and hating myself for it in the end. My eldest, Callum has become very aware of my eating although he has taken an interested view into healthy eating instead of thinking of it as a diet. I didn't really want either of the kids to know either as they are too young to be thinking about their weight. I was sent to see a dietician when I was 10 as the dr thought I was overweight - he didn't consider that I was nearly 5ft and it didn't do me any good. (I quite growing when I got to 12 and was 5ft 4, I have since lost 2" since I had the kids!!!:cry:)

Its hard to balance the 2 isn't it but I am sure you will just fine hun x

Its been a while!

Its back to normal this week. Kids back to school/nursery and husband back to work! I can get back to my routine!

Gone are the salads..and the sun! Back to my homemade soups! My youngest really enjoys them too...its the only way I can get her to eat vegetables! My favourite is made with onion, potato, celery, leek and carrots. Delicious when I am eating it, but I never really look forward to eating it!

I stupidly got the bread machine out last week and made some delicious red pesto and sundried tomato bread. I had a little (HE) with my soup..yummy!

I have continued the 100 mile in June challenge and am really enjoying it. I was hoping to see its effects yesterday at WI, but disappointingly I sts! However, I hope it will show next week! I think I am going to start writing on here what I am eating every day. Hopefully it will highlight where I am going wrong!

Hi Hun Looks like you are doing well and never mind about the bread maker!!! I am sure you will show a loss next week, I did loads of exercise last week and had a sts but I lost 3lb this week and am so pleased as I wasn't that good!!! I hope you have a good week x

Back