Dear oh dear.. back again!

Hello :)
well haha the beach body workout, it was only meant to be 45 mins but it ran on for an hour! we started off running around the room :O I hate running, then we did some squats and more running and that was just the warm up!

There was only 8 of us in the class, so we were split on either side of the room, 1 side had to do fast step ups and the other side were doing squats, then we switched over, after that we worked on our arms and shoulders, and we had to do press ups :O haha then we finished off working on our abs, it was very very painful lol.

How are you today? do you have much planned for the weekend?

that sounds pretty horrible.. lol.. but i'd try it :)

and nothing much so far.. there was talk that we might go to the cinema tonight but other than that.. no idea! you? x

lol it was horrible but I always tell myself that its only for that hour and it'll be all over lol.

What were you going to see?
I'm going the cinema tomorrow with the girls to see the new twilight film haha and then I think we're going to go for dinner and a catch up :) and on Sunday the OH said he'd take me away for the day so I hope the weathers nice :)

cant wait to see Eclipse :D going to see Shrek tonight (my OH's choice.. he loves stuff like that.. hes been begging me to go see the new Toy Story since it was first advertised in february! :p)

love girly catchups - all my mates are always blooming skinnt though which does my head in :p

Hello :)
Went to see Eclipse it was amazing lol definately I am still Team Edward all the way that man is just so yummy :) I think I shall leave my bedroom window open in the hope he might fly in and take me away :)

How was Shrek? When I was at the cinema tonight, there was a huge queue for it so I'm guessing the 4th one must be pretty good :)

Well I've had a pretty hectic day, was working most of today, got up late and forgot to make lunch so I ended up having a bag of crisps for lunch lol, surprisingly wasn't hungry which is odd for me!
Went to the cinema :) we were meant to go for dinner afterwards but everywhere was pretty busy by the time we came out, so we ended up in Mcdonalds, lol Mcdonalds 2 nights in a row! :O oh dear! but at least its within my points!

So heres todays food diary :)

B - Toast and peanut butter - 3pts (yes I am slightly addicted and have had this for breakfast nearly every morning since I was about 6, I think my mother is surprised I haven't turned into a huge peanut)
L - A packet of Walkers crisps :( 3pts
D - McChicken Sandwich Medium Meal with a Diet Cola - 11.5 pts :)

Total points used today - 17.5pts
Saved - 0.5pts :)

what walkers did you have? all the bags we have are only 2pts each? might be cause they're multipack bags though..

now i like the wolfy guy.. he's more my type :p bit young, but i could overlook that if i had a blindfold LOL :D

Shrek was really quite good.. enjoyed it :) x

Hi Rach :)

No it wasn't a multipack bag it was from the vending machine :( so that'll maybe be why its 3pts?
Aw Jacob haha yes his body is lovely :) hmm we'll he's 18, as the woman at my work said he's still legal haha.

I've still not seen the 3rd Shrek, loved the 1st two though :) the donkey is my favourite "and in the morning.. I'm making waffles!"

Can't believe the weather either :( so much for it being July!

i know, such a turn on yesterday - freezing up here in Gateshead!x

:D I officailly want to move anywhere that the colder weather is
its boiling in London at the moment and its not nice heat either its the muggy horrid kind
anyway welcome to the diary section and good luck with losing the last bit

Back