Deary dear dear!!!!

kelsocool

Speaks as she finds
So i have been on CD for 7 months and never really cheated (i say this loosely as i dont cheat ....i cheat within limits lol:D) anyway i went to get weighed today and i have reached my 7 stone Marker (1 stone to go) and to celebrate.......I FLIPPIN CHEATED in quite dramatic style with a huge amount of gusto!!!

I do feel crap that i have done this BUT on a positive it has made me feel sick, it has made me realise that none of the things i "desperately" wanted were that flippin nice anyway. and it has give me that small piece of freedom to carry on again and shift this last stone.:break_diet:

so tell me......how long does it take to get back into ketosis??? lol

Hun, well done. That's so much weight to lose. You've done really, really well. I wouldnt worry about getting into Ketosis because after a blow out like that you will be so determind to get back on track it shouldn't effect you. Fill up on loads and loads of water. You know this already I know :) Hun, it wasn't the best thing to do but at least you see now those foods aren't as nice as we once thought.

Look forward, don't feel bad and look how flipping far you've come. Hugs xxx

Ahhh You have really cheered me up, thankyou. I have had a rubishy few weeks lately, being rejected as a CDC (Can probably understand why now Lol) My sister-in-law has been diagonosed with breast cancer (shes only 21) I actually think i needed a bit of release BUT on the other hand it made me realise it wasnt a 'release' It didnt make me feel better and that i dont relish the thought of doing that again!!

For anyone else in the same boat too,(binging wise) seriously it really wasnt worth it, i now feel sicky, bloated and my stomach is perculating!! None of the foods were as nice as i remembered them, and i get LOTS more satisfaction from healthy food and compliments x

I know hun. These things are sent to try us. I have so many good things happening and some things that are really awful. Sometimes we just need to let go. Don't weigh yourself tho, just keep on track and think positive. Appreciate how far you've come. You've only 1 stone to go, that's amazing. You're very inspiring hun xxx

I hope you're feeling better soon sweet.

It's an awful 'impulse' to eat just before we binge. I have found it difficult not to eat at times. And the times I have, i have felt so rubbish. It has kind of helped me to remember what happened last time (up in night with tummy going bonkers, eventually was sat on loo with bucket in hand) You're right hun, it's so not worth it!

Nevertheless what's done is done, and in 7 months - 1 binge is an achievement! Well done for staying strong for all this time.

So sorry to hear about your sister in law, and at 21 how sad. Having said that, it may be a blessing in disguise at her age, she will be able to fight it better because of her age. However, the therapy (chemo + radiotherapy) isn't a nice experience for anyone to go through. I hope you are all able to stay strong to help her.

Big Hugs to you and your family angel. :)

x x x x x x x x x

I think you have done so well and you certainly put me to shame!! I have cheated loads(shhh) and have found thats its never worth it as the food and alcohol never tastes as good as you think its going to!

... being rejected as a CDC (Can probably understand why now Lol)...

hiya, if your stats are correct your bmi is too high to become a CDC... sorry if they are not correct.

so please do not be offended if your application was refused. just try again if/when your bmi is 28.

i just wanted to make you feel more positive and see it was'nt anything personal...

xxx

btw you have done amazingly well so far, please do not let this blip destroy your success brush yourself down and get back on wagon!

good luck x

... being rejected as a CDC (Can probably understand why now Lol)...

hiya, if your stats are correct your bmi is too high to become a CDC... sorry if they are not correct.

so please do not be offended if your application was refused. just try again if/when your bmi is 28.

i just wanted to make you feel more positive and see it was'nt anything personal...

xxx

My BMI is just under 26 (i havent updated my details on the side of my profile...doh:D)

I asked if i could reapply and i cant so its game over :mad:

Oh well what will be will be!!!!

wow 7st gone is fantastic this time next month you'll be at goal if not before - keep your eye on the prize and keep up the good work x

Thankyou to you all for your kind words and encouragement.

I am not feeling as rough as i felt earlier (the food has gone down and will no doubt be mostly gone soon Lol)
I am seeing this as a positive thing as although i am disapointed with myself i have also realised it wasnt a nice experience!!!
In a couple of days i will be back in ketosis and rocketing on with that last stone!!!
I will keep you all posted how i get on and with a bit of luck (in about a month) i will be celebrating getting to goal!!! wooo hoooo

hugs to you all xxxxx

Hey hon ..
Just wanted to say a big WELL DONE to you.. You have done amazingly well.. 7 stone is fantastic amount of weight to lose you should be so proud of yourself and feel like a new person..
Ok so you had a little binge.. drink lots of water and you will feel so much better hon.....
Keep smiling you have done incredibly well.
love Marissa xx

I agree with Marissa, you have done fantastic, your nearly there, dont let 1 teeny tiny blib get you down, we have lost about the same, if i had a binge at this point i wouldnt mind at all, get on the water soon be flushed away, good luck giving that last push to goal, you can do it xxxxx

:) Thanks again to you all....you really are such a lovely bunch xxxx

Just to say......I have spent the morning/afternoon mostly on the toilet I think the term is s++tting through the eye of a needle is somewhat correct!!!

I stepped on the Wii Fit (as i do) and i seem to of only gained a pound so its not all bad!!! Have been good all day....(well i have to be as my stomach is not playing ball at the moment!! )

I really think this was quite a positive thing in a weird way, I noted down how i felt about my binge and how i felt after and i cant imagine wanting to do it again!!

Thankyou all for your support xxxx

did they give you a reason for rejecting you? Most people who say they are applying on here seem to be accpeted.

did they give you a reason for rejecting you? Most people who say they are applying on here seem to be accpeted.

Cheers for that!!! :p

No they never gave me any feedback, I did ask but they never replied!!! I asked her by phone and via email and they ignored me!!! :mad:

Back