debating a vlcd.... help

Sam1309

Silver Member
hey all been looking at changing from celeb slim to a ketogenic diet

anyone made a simialar move was it easy???

did the weight loss increase, mine appears to have platued....

any other general advice

Am I right in thinking Celeb Slim is two shakes and a light meal? If so, you should find the changeover much easier than if you'd been eating three meals a day as your body is already partly adapted. I would think your weight loss will increase - there is nothing faster that I know of than a VLCD.

Don't necessarily give up on what you're doing because of the plateau though - they come on seemingly for no reason and just when you're about to go mad, you start losing again.:rolleyes:

yep two shakes and a light meal... thing is the exante diet is the same price for 3 a day (tfr) instead of 2 a day

Well I havn't made a similar change, but have no issues with exante...

I went from eating about 3000 calories a day to exante and I've managed fairly well! Was 100% the first week but then went to a funeral and forgot to take a bar and so ate at the buffet (did stick to water though so quite proud) as long as you plan ahead with shakes/soups/bars then it should be easier considering you've only been having one meal a day - I guess you'd go further into ketosis without the meal so should be quite easy too (don't quote me, its just a guess!) Good luck anyway!!!

Back