Debating WI day

Shelliewoo83

Silver Member
Normally weigh in on a Monday morning, but it's over the weekend where I'm the most naughtiest ( but sticking with in points) and during the week I'm spot on. Wondering whether it's best to WI in on a Friday, does anyone else do this, or change their WI day to suit their lifestyle?

Yep I think we all have at some point or other I weigh in on a weds and that suits me if I naughty on fri/sat I got atleast 4 days to sort myself out.. Do whatever suits u and keeps u motivated :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I get weighed on a saturday morning which is perfect for me.

I keep my weekiles till after weigh in and so I can do what I want on a saturday night as long as I'm back 100% pointing Sunday.

Only done it for 2 weeks but it's working.

I exercise 4/5 times a week and dont use exercise points so I have these if needed for a saturday. It's normally for wine!!

x x

Yep did exactly the same thing this week.. changed from monday to a friday :)

It makes much for sense for me I was feeling depressed with my monday weigh ins after excess at the weekend, so this will give me more motivation to stick at it.

I'm thinking of changing my weigh in till a Sat morning or a Friday evening..... Just so I can use all my weeklies at the weekend when I tend to have a blow out..... Only problem is there are no classes near me on a Friday, booooo!!!! :-(

However I currently weigh in on a Thursday and it does make me think twice about which night (fri or sat) that I'll let go a bit so maybe that's a good thing seen as though in my previous life before WW every night of the week was blow out night :) Xxxxxx

Personally for me I am happy that my weigh in day is a Monday morning, I am doing pro points from home and find it keeps me on the straight and narrow over the weekend. That's where I always fail....but going by the last 3 wks its worked wonders.

12lbs loss to date. :)

I used to do Sw and went to class on a Wednesday night, I would then come home and have a huge feast....then come the weekend it would be the same cause I would think ooh I've got a few days to sort it out again. I did always lose but it created a very unhealthy attitude towards food as I was then restricting what I ate to make up for it. WW on the other hand, I haven't had a single blip yet...I think you should do what's best for you as its a long term thing and he it helps you stay positive and motivated then do it.

I do propoints at home and weight myself on Fridays and start my week from there. I like doing it like that because it means I get to see how many weeklies I end up using over the weekend so that I don't end up spending pointless weeklies during the week!

I feel the same way, I'm not really good during weekends. They're my cheat days. That's why I usually weigh in Friday or Saturday morning LoL. But I will not change my WI day to suit my lifestyle. I guess i need to change my lifestyle

Back