Debbie diary !

I don't like the plain porridge, I have the apple & cinnamon or maple & pecan just so there is an extra flavour there.

Check in tonight to let us know how your first day was! I have weigh in tonight!!!

lauren-1986 said:
I don't like the plain porridge, I have the apple & cinnamon or maple & pecan just so there is an extra flavour there.

Check in tonight to let us know how your first day was! I have weigh in tonight!!!

Yeah was just gross I have apple one to try tomorrow hoping that will be better! Oh good luck on your weigh in Lauren. Let me know how you get on x

apple is the nicest porridge but yeah it doesn't taste much like normal porridge. you might find if you come back to it in a few weeks you'll like it more as it has 'some' texture compared with everything else and gives you a bit more variety.

Sapphireblue said:
apple is the nicest porridge but yeah it doesn't taste much like normal porridge. you might find if you come back to it in a few weeks you'll like it more as it has 'some' texture compared with everything else and gives you a bit more variety.

Thanks sapphire blue I will def give the apple a go as keen to have three different meals rather than just shakes , hope I like the shakes and soup later ha ha

I'm please to say I'm half way through day 1 just having my chocolate milkshake , it's very nice yum ! Thank god was not bad tasting like the porridge ha ha oh still no coke and no head ache whoop x

I'm please to say I'm half way through day 1 just having my chocolate milkshake , it's very nice yum ! Thank god was not bad tasting like the porridge ha ha oh still no coke and no head ache whoop x

Try the chocolate mint one, I used to live off them mixed with some Ice in the summer, very refreshing!

lauren-1986 said:
Try the chocolate mint one, I used to live off them mixed with some Ice in the summer, very refreshing!

Aww nice thanks for that I have one Choco mint to try so looking forward to that one , seems people like chocolate ones more than fruit?

i hate the porridge and soup! lol

you can always get her to come swap them x

you sound like your doing fine, keep it up x

Teeyore said:
i hate the porridge and soup! lol

you can always get her to come swap them x

you sound like your doing fine, keep it up x

Thanks teeyore I not found today hard at all prob cos ate well yesterday I think will get harder! Yeah I already said to my CDC that I may have swap tomorrow , I will be having soup tonight really hope I like them or I'll be hungry later drunk 1 ltre and bit already do doing water ok but maybe Cod it all new . How are you doing?

Oh 100% for seven days well done ! You must be due your first weigh in , looks like we are similar weights and have similar target too I said 10 stone too but maybe bit lower if I feel still want bit more . Hope your having a good day x

Hi Debbie,

How are you getting on?

Had my 1st wi yesterday and I lost 9lbs

So happy I've gone from the 13st brack to 12st brackett....

Last edited:
My-year2012 said:
Hi Debbie,

How are you getting on?

Had my 1st wi yesterday and I lost 6.8lbs

So happy I've gone from the 13st brack to 12st brackett....

Hello my year ! Well I am now on day 2 been 100% so far just had my apple porridge was better than normal one. Wow what a great loss for your first week if I could get that as well would be very happy . You must be over the moon? How are you finding things ? Easier as go on or harder now? X

Hello my year ! Well I am now on day 2 been 100% so far just had my apple porridge was better than normal one. Wow what a great loss for your first week if I could get that as well would be very happy . You must be over the moon? How are you finding things ? Easier as go on or harder now? X

Got my figures wrong it was actually a 9 lbs loss

Well done on being 100%

I am finding things alit easier now. The only times I get hunger pangs are just before bed but I've learnt to ignore them. Considering I never wake up hunger.

Keep up the gd work and you will be pulling big numbers at ur wi too

It is about the numbers u agree.

The 1st week majority of the time is big then they say steady if 5 -3 which I guess I bigger than weight watchers at 1-2.

But in Cambridge it's all about maintaining when I've got to where you want.

My-year2012 said:
It is about the numbers u agree.

The 1st week majority of the time is big then they say steady if 5 -3 which I guess I bigger than weight watchers at 1-2.

But in Cambridge it's all about maintaining when I've got to where you want.

Yeah but I rather get there quickly then learn how to maintain than have slow losses like ww. I finding today harder I fancy food and getting bit head ache but I will be strong x

Yeah but I rather get there quickly then learn how to maintain than have slow losses like ww. I finding today harder I fancy food and getting bit head ache but I will be strong x

Stay strong that's what will unveil big numbers

Yeah very true just got the grumps today I think ha ha how much water do you try to drink? X

I manage 3-4 a day

1 before 1st shake at 10.30

1.5 -2 litres befor 2nd shake at 15.30

1 litre before last shake at 19.00

Then about 2 cups of peppermint/ green tea in the evening.

I find having this schedule very easy and I do majority of the drinking early less getting up to pee in the night...hate breaking sweet dreams....hehe

I think its normal to feel like that for te first few days going into ketosis but keep going and wont be long till feel less grumpy hehe

My-year2012 said:
I manage 3-4 a day

1 before 1st shake at 10.30

1.5 -2 litres befor 2nd shake at 15.30

1 litre before last shake at 19.00

Then about 2 cups of peppermint/ green tea in the evening.

I find having this schedule very easy and I do majority of the drinking early less getting up to pee in the night...hate breaking sweet dreams....hehe

Hum maybe I not drinking enough yesterday I did about 2 .5 all day ? Today I had just over a litre so far. Yeah I was up a few times In night last night so trying to drink more In day today!

Back