Debbie diary !

sunnyrae said:
I think its normal to feel like that for te first few days going into ketosis but keep going and wont be long till feel less grumpy hehe

Ha ha yeah can feel I'm not my normal self today getting easy distracted at work too ha

Hum maybe I not drinking enough yesterday I did about 2 .5 all day ? Today I had just over a litre so far. Yeah I was up a few times In night last night so trying to drink more In day today!

You are drinking enough, 2.5 is the mininmum must required. As long as ur doing that your fine.

Every1 has their own pace I think I have learnt to drink more as it stops me being hunger inbetween shakes.

Hey, just checking in to see how you are doing! Seems like you are nearly there with ketosis, more than anything I would say water is the key to this diet, think of it as the more water you drink, the more fat you are peeing out! lol.

Also, if you drink enough, it keeps things 'moving' down there. :)

lauren-1986 said:
Hey, just checking in to see how you are doing! Seems like you are nearly there with ketosis, more than anything I would say water is the key to this diet, think of it as the more water you drink, the more fat you are peeing out! lol.

Also, if you drink enough, it keeps things 'moving' down there. :)

Hey Lauren , I'm doing ok had my apple porridge was better than orginal but still not keen ha had banana milkshake that was nice and had 2 litre of water and a cup of black tea, so getting there slowly ha how are you doing today? I really trying with the water today thanks for the little tip ha x

hiya im not hungry right now just felt a bit at dinner time cause i wait till dinner time to have anything so i can have 2 at night , since night time is my problem time haha you know what i mean , but yeah seem to be ok today not to bad think ive had about 2 litres so far ill squeeze a bit more in !! x glad your day is going good :)

karen0308 said:
hiya im not hungry right now just felt a bit at dinner time cause i wait till dinner time to have anything so i can have 2 at night , since night time is my problem time haha you know what i mean , but yeah seem to be ok today not to bad think ive had about 2 litres so far ill squeeze a bit more in !! x glad your day is going good :)

Ha ha yeah I know what you mean , I get really hungry in morning so I have to have breakfast then I have lunch at about 2pm and just now had my soup potato and leek not as nice as oriental chilli but was ok ! Yeah get that water down you it helps x

Well on day three feel totally fine actually starting to wonder why I had no side affects at all? Strange. Today will be a challenge I have a meeting most of the day with directors of company and trade union yawn! But it includes lunch so I'm going to have to make some excuse and run to get my milk shake ! Had my maple porridge hum still not getting on with porridges I won't get any next week make me feel sick the taste is gross. Trying to quickly down as much water as I can before meeting x x x

Pretty pleased today I went to the all day meeting and skipped lunch but talked to meeting members while they scoffed sandwiches quiche and chicken bites it all look lovely and I did battle with myself not to eat a tiny quiche yum but did not do it I sipped on black tea yah me! But I was very hungry and has to wait to have my lunch time shake at half three ! I dunno if it's allowed on day three but I went for a swim after work, my CDC said not to for two weeks but I really missed swimming , anyone know if I did something silly? Why can't I exercise? Well that's my moaning done xxx

karen0308 said:
It is recommended that no exercise beyond gentle walking be undertaken in the first two weeks of Step 1. Your body will need this time to adjust to being on a VLCD.

Cambridge Weight Plan: a flexible range of weight management programmes aimed at both men and women

im sure a swim will be fine im on my feet walking all day and it does me no harm :)

Yeah well that the thing I drive to work sit all day drive home so I do nothing I miss my little swims I didn't do loads just 20 lengths and a bit of kicking legs ha hope I not damaged my weight loss x

Yeah well that the thing I drive to work sit all day drive home so I do nothing I miss my little swims I didn't do loads just 20 lengths and a bit of kicking legs ha hope I not damaged my weight loss x

i seriously doubt you damaged anything lol i should be allowed 2 weeks of work to rest and allow my body to get used to this :D as if !!

karen0308 said:
i seriously doubt you damaged anything lol i should be allowed 2 weeks of work to rest and allow my body to get used to this :D as if !!

Ha ha bless ya , I should not be made to attend lunch meeting where people shoving sandwiches down them throats ha how you finding day three?

felt ok all day , when i came home i started feeling a bit crappy but after i had my soup i felt better think i left to long a gap between packets , no side effect so far ... how you feeling ? i know all about the sandwiches painful to watch :p it would be ok if that little voice in my head stopped saying you want that dont you have a bit go on lol , how ever day 4 beckons :D

karen0308 said:
felt ok all day , when i came home i started feeling a bit crappy but after i had my soup i felt better think i left to long a gap between packets , no side effect so far ... how you feeling ? i know all about the sandwiches painful to watch :p it would be ok if that little voice in my head stopped saying you want that dont you have a bit go on lol , how ever day 4 beckons :D

I usually feel crappy when I get home too ! I had no side affect not over hungry not had my last soup yet. Yeah know exactly what you mean I was actually fighting my own mind over fruit well having a few grapes ha I never had them but was so hard ha x

Ok in on day 5 with two days left til weigh in I feel excited to get weighed but today I been fighting with my own mind thinking do I really need this diet can't I just do it on my own with healthy eating , mixed with thought of wanting food but not hungry just wanting . Good news is I been 100% for five days weigh in Monday should give me a boost . Everyone so positive on here and I feel like I should be but finding hard today xxx

slimming deb said:
Ok in on day 5 with two days left til weigh in I feel excited to get weighed but today I been fighting with my own mind thinking do I really need this diet can't I just do it on my own with healthy eating , mixed with thought of wanting food but not hungry just wanting . Good news is I been 100% for five days weigh in Monday should give me a boost . Everyone so positive on here and I feel like I should be but finding hard today xxx

You have dine so well Hun. Your mind wants you 2 give but once you go 2 your weigh you will be a very happy bunny trust me and you will be more determined than ever

Tarnyb said:
You have dine so well Hun. Your mind wants you 2 give but once you go 2 your weigh you will be a very happy bunny trust me and you will be more determined than ever

Thanks tarny think it was cos I was telling my best mate today how it's been and as usual she think waste of money it's no good you will gain weight after blah blah I guess after I was just having second thoughts feeling better now thanks for your support x

Back