Debbie diary !

Day 7 . Feeling great today I have only just had my first Choco mint milkshake of the day oh wow was lovely Defo stocking up on that more importantly I have survived 7 days of 100% cd . Weigh in day tomorrow feeling confident as I know I not cheated at all ! Not missing coke and loving water all positive from me roll on tomorrow 8Am weigh in! Whoop !! Xxx

It's great isn't it! How easy it becomes :)

Well done for the 7 days 100%.

Looking foward to your results :)

Love the water drinking and every day I look in the mirror and admire my skin(kinda vain link) but it looks so much better

My-year2012 said:
Love the water drinking and every day I look in the mirror and admire my skin(kinda vain link) but it looks so much better

Yeah I'm surprised how easy I have found it strange! Ha ha it's ok to be vain you deserve to be ! Your doing great new year ! X

Well I just been weighed and I lost 9 pound so I have gone from 13st7lb to 12st 12 whoop whoop ! Hope everyone else getting on well xxx

slimming deb said:
Well I just been weighed and I lost 9 pound so I have gone from 13st7lb to 12st 12 whoop whoop ! Hope everyone else getting on well xxx

Well done to you slimming deb

It's a great feeling isn't it

Here's to another week....

Thanks Karen and new year! Yeah feels good and still feeling positive I will Be 100% this week but prob have a ss+ day Tuesday as going out for a meal dreading it ha ha never thought I would dread a meal ! X

Ahh, well done on the loss Deb, see its all worthwhile isn't it! Hope this spurs you on for week 2! xx

lauren-1986 said:
Ahh, well done on the loss Deb, see its all worthwhile isn't it! Hope this spurs you on for week 2! xx

Yeah it has given me a well needed boost after missing out on my roast dinner last night ha . Thanks Lauren xx

Day 8 and not feeling great I not been toilet for 2 days and feeling grumpy is there anything I can take that I don't have to get from CDC ? Thanks x

karen0308 said:
Psyllium Husks ive read about them a lot on here , or maybe some senekot something like that , hope you feel better x

Thank for the info Karen will have to give them a try ! Hope you were not to disappointed tonight when you met your CDC x

karen0308 said:
stayed the same deb what a waste of a bloody week , never mind try again .. have a great day x

Well staying the same is much better than a gain, I'm sure your do well this week ! Have a good day x

I bought some stuff called psyllium husk tablets. I am still to have one but there meant to help.

Back