Debbie diary !

Day9 , not very happy today jumped on scales and I have put weight on???? I've been 100% so I don't understand this really? I'm trying to put it out of my mind and continue with the diet but bit upsetting as I not eaten or drunk anything I should not have x

Don't let the scales at home rule u.

You know that your doing everything a 100% therefore it can't fail you.

Put the scales away and carry on.

Just tell yourself that your CDC is the person with the magic scales.

My-year2012 said:
Don't let the scales at home rule u.

You know that your doing everything a 100% therefore it can't fail you.

Put the scales away and carry on.

Just tell yourself that your CDC is the person with the magic scales.

Thanks my year I decided to get my boyfriend to hide the scales . I know I been so I have to lose ! I'm obsessed with the scales not good really ! X

slimming deb said:
Thanks my year I decided to get my boyfriend to hide the scales . I know I been so I have to lose ! I'm obsessed with the scales not good really ! X

Ok just got back from meal out with boyfriend had chicken breast lettuce green pepper and cucumber resisted everything else , only had two Shakes today so I should be ok ? Hope so. The taste if that chicken breast was so so nice it felt like something naughty like chips or pizza ha ha x

Well done deb,

You made some good choices

My-year2012 said:
Well done deb,

You made some good choices

Thanks my year it still felt like a treat to have food I found I was eating very slow and enjoyed chicken do much yummy. Back to shakes today but I love them too ha x

Day 11 well I'm still feeling good not missing food really but trying to decide if I actually like the soups or not. Next week I can try the bars so I thinking to reduce my soups and replace with shakes I only have a soup a day but I'm not sure of I like them or not really ha ha I don't look forward to them like I do the shakes. I have been 100% on ss apart from Tuesday I had a ss + day and my scales don't seem to be moving I not been bad at all so not sure what happening really. Hopefully I can get a loss before weigh in Monday xxx

Well day 14 now and weigh in tomorrow at 8 am ! I been 100 % on the ss plan for two weeks, I still don't feel hungry or feel need to cheat but I do look at my bf meals in evening and think I really want that I suppose that natural ! I guess that feeling of wanting will never leave its not even take away food it normal meals of fish, pasta, rice , veg and baked beans ! I miss these things ! But will taste more enjoyable once I am slimmer I guess ha hope everyone else doing well x x

slimming deb said:
Well day 14 now and weigh in tomorrow at 8 am ! I been 100 % on the ss plan for two weeks, I still don't feel hungry or feel need to cheat but I do look at my bf meals in evening and think I really want that I suppose that natural ! I guess that feeling of wanting will never leave its not even take away food it normal meals of fish, pasta, rice , veg and baked beans ! I miss these things ! But will taste more enjoyable once I am slimmer I guess ha hope everyone else doing well x x

You've been doing great!

Looking 4ward to your results tomorrow

You got it in the bag... Roll on Monday :)

Day 15 ! To be honest I'm surprised I have made it 100% ss this far I thought I would back out after few days as i love food but I haven't yes I miss food but not felt a need for it! Anyways went for my 2nd weigh in this morning and lost 4 pound I was hoping for but more but that 1 pound away from a stone so can't complain ! So I'm now 12 stone 8 good seeing the numbers drop ! How's everyone else going? X

Slimming Deb

4lbs Amazing!

Bet you well happy.

A average of 4-5lbs a weeks is excellent and a fair weekly loss it's great.

I managed a loss of 1.5lbs of course I wus have like more but we know I had rice, chicken and a bit of pork not to forget the small glass of wine on tues with added TOTM so I can't complain.

I know what you mean; making it so far being so religious to the diet it's a great feeling...we have more will power than we gave ourselves credit for.

Well done yet again keep it going

My-year2012 said:
Slimming Deb

4lbs Amazing!

Bet you well happy.

A average of 4-5lbs a weeks is excellent and a fair weekly loss it's great.

I managed a loss of 1.5lbs of course I wus have like more but we know I had rice, chicken and a bit of pork not to forget the small glass of wine on tues with added TOTM so I can't complain.

I know what you mean; making it so far being so religious to the diet it's a great feeling...we have more will power than we gave ourselves credit for.

Well done yet again keep it going

Yeah I am very happy with that 13 pounds in two weeks is good . Well done on losing 1 and half that's really good considering the meal and totm. Yeah I'm sort of aiming for 4 a week. I have the bars to try this week so bit excited about that ha ha . Yeah we can do it it's not so hard to resist if you not hungry !x

Day 17 has started ok just got to work and not eaten or drank anythjng yet. Got my water ready for drinking and shall prpb have a bar for breakfast. Not having any problem still been 100% on ss and happy to be doing that for now. Will see what weigh in brings on Monday x x

Ok so it's Friday had a bit of a off day all day I been trying to convince myself that I don't need to do this diet anymore that ww or sw would be enough maybe it's the 3 week blues anyone else try to do this to themselves ? On bright side I still been 100% on ss but I been thinking about cheating alot :( help !!!

Day 15 ! To be honest I'm surprised I have made it 100% ss this far I thought I would back out after few days as i love food but I haven't yes I miss food but not felt a need for it! Anyways went for my 2nd weigh in this morning and lost 4 pound I was hoping for but more but that 1 pound away from a stone so can't complain ! So I'm now 12 stone 8 good seeing the numbers drop ! How's everyone else going? X

Ah well done hun :D You will defo lose that 1lb by next week with nmore so that will be over a stone in 3 weeks good going!!! Keep it up :p

Yolande said:
Ah well done hun :D You will defo lose that 1lb by next week with nmore so that will be over a stone in 3 weeks good going!!! Keep it up :p

Thanks yolande I'm trying but my mind getting week I hope it's just a phase I'm going through weigh in Monday then to begin week 4 ! X

Its just a phase i have been feeling very down and my mind was getting very weak the last 3 days but i gave myself a pep talk and today i have felt much better agian and very motivated =D CD is a roller coaster of emotions LOL

Yolande said:
Its just a phase i have been feeling very down and my mind was getting very weak the last 3 days but i gave myself a pep talk and today i have felt much better agian and very motivated =D CD is a roller coaster of emotions LOL

Yeah I know it worth it in the end I will go for long walk tomorrow clear my mind . How you doing yolande?

Im going for a nice long walk tomorrow too (weather permitting) clear my head it helps so much!!! I still have a loooooong way to go so need to keep myself motivated =D

Well feeling much better today been to gym burnt some calories had a Swim and steam room and jacuzzi feel great now oh and half seven and not had my last meal yet hum shake or soup ? Hum hope your all getting on well x x

Back