Debbie diary !

Well was weigh in this morning week three I lost 2 pound it's ok but bit very happy I been 100% ss not cheated but still it's 1 stone 1 pound in 3 weeks can't moan really but I am a bit ha ha I wanted a 3 or 4 pound loss really anyone else have small loss on week three? My CDC says its normal not to lose big all time but hum xx

slimming deb said:
Day 15 ! To be honest I'm surprised I have made it 100% ss this far I thought I would back out after few days as i love food but I haven't yes I miss food but not felt a need for it! Anyways went for my 2nd weigh in this morning and lost 4 pound I was hoping for but more but that 1 pound away from a stone so can't complain ! So I'm now 12 stone 8 good seeing the numbers drop ! How's everyone else going? X

Well done slimming deb, your doing brilliant!! Uv got determination fair play, I did the first week then had a drink to watch the match Saturday and it won't down hill from there, weigh in today and 100% ss+ tmoro xxx

Mrs Carter to be said:
Well done slimming deb, your doing brilliant!! Uv got determination fair play, I did the first week then had a drink to watch the match Saturday and it won't down hill from there, weigh in today and 100% ss+ tmoro xxx

Thanks mrs carer down to 12stone 5 now getting there just wish it was faster ha ha good luck at your weigh in ! Xxx

Stats :
Start weight 13.7
Week 1 : loss 9 pound : 12.12
Week 2 : loss 4 pound : 12.8
Week 3 : loss 2 pound : 12.6

Not bad 15 lb in three weeks hope week 4 brings me a bigger loss than 2 pound xxx

hey deb, it's really common to have lower losses on weeks three and four after the big first losses.

then if you're lucky they go back up, but tbh 2lb a week is still pretty good!

Sapphireblue said:
hey deb, it's really common to have lower losses on weeks three and four after the big first losses.

then if you're lucky they go back up, but tbh 2lb a week is still pretty good!

Hum well I was hoping for 3-4 a week but I guess 2 not too bad just gets frustrating when you see people having huge losses weekly and I been 100% good and lose two ha thanks for info sapphire x

Hey well done on the 2lb loss =) I think its just like a few others have said a week where your loss is a bit less than expected after the first few good losses im pretty sure it wont be 2lb every week Next week you prob have lost more again... tho its still good i always say as long as the scales are moving in the right direction its a positive thing =D

You quite often have one ok week followed by a better week as well, so 2lbs then 4 or more the week after!

They do reckon the average is 3-4lbs though, so if you're lucky you'll get it. Fingers crossed!

Yeah I will be happy with 3-4 a week but not two really as can do that on weight watchers do hoping for more next week! Anyone go to gym on ss? X

I dont go to gym but tried pilates in week 3 i got such a bad headache i actually had to stop but been doing toning the last 3 weeks and lots of walking and now doing my pilates again starting slowly and i feel much better on it. I have seen alot of people on ss that do go to gym and have no probs.

Aw thanks yolande I been to gym today burnt 300 calories then did weights and but of swim I wondering if I should be eating chicken or egg after as feel very weak after don't want to cheat just was wondering what other people doing xx

beware the weightwatchers comparison. 2lbs on weightwatchers would be a good week - more often it's going to be 1 pound her, half a pound there, pound and a half... and 3, 4lbs? pretty rare. more than that? unheard of. you will lose weight faster on this diet than on weight watchers. i promise.

Aw thanks yolande I been to gym today burnt 300 calories then did weights and but of swim I wondering if I should be eating chicken or egg after as feel very weak after don't want to cheat just was wondering what other people doing xx

Oh dont know about that.. maybe ask your cdc thats alot of calories to burn so maybe a bit of protein wud be good especially if you are feeling weak. I cant do to much as i start to feel very unwell if i do but i did not exercise before so maybe thats why my body is not used to it at all so im going to take it easy and then when i start stepping up i will do more =D Im really ok on the toning its the minute i do cardio im so weak just have no energy what so ever but thats could be cos my body is lazy its one of my goals to up my cardio. :D

Yolande said:
Oh dont know about that.. maybe ask your cdc thats alot of calories to burn so maybe a bit of protein wud be good especially if you are feeling weak. I cant do to much as i start to feel very unwell if i do but i did not exercise before so maybe thats why my body is not used to it at all so im going to take it easy and then when i start stepping up i will do more =D Im really ok on the toning its the minute i do cardio im so weak just have no energy what so ever but thats could be cos my body is lazy its one of my goals to up my cardio. :D

Yeah I dunno I will Ask but maybe just calm gym down I did do gym before I stated so I'm kinda used to it so want to continue makes me feel good x

Day 25 : hum today I'm not feeling great on the diet I think this time last week I was feeling the same like why am I doing this ??? Can I do it in a better way blah blah blah not cheated still 100% ss. I thinking I'm looking forward too much to starting to eat again it's good to think about it but I should be just taking week by week my silly mind don't work like that ! Hopefully tomorrow my mood will pass ! X

Hey i sometimes feel like that but you must just think this is not forever and how worth it, it will be when you are at goal feeling amazing!!! You can do this and hey 25 days down already which is great before you know it i will be congratulating you on reaching goal =D And on the gym thing i think that cos you done it before you shud be fine i feel ill if i do to much cos i did nothing besides walking cos i was a lazy ass lol =D Hope you wake up feeling more positive hun x

A lot of people do SS+ on days they exercise, i think that's definitely worth it to do that if you feel a bit dodgy and shouldn't affect your losses.

Yolande said:
Hey i sometimes feel like that but you must just think this is not forever and how worth it, it will be when you are at goal feeling amazing!!! You can do this and hey 25 days down already which is great before you know it i will be congratulating you on reaching goal =D And on the gym thing i think that cos you done it before you shud be fine i feel ill if i do to much cos i did nothing besides walking cos i was a lazy ass lol =D Hope you wake up feeling more positive hun x

Yeah I usually feel like it at least once a week ha I think I just miss eating with my bf yeah I will continue with gym . How are you hun? You always so positive how you do it ha zx

Sapphireblue said:
A lot of people do SS+ on days they exercise, i think that's definitely worth it to do that if you feel a bit dodgy and shouldn't affect your losses.

Yeah I think of I feel ok after gym I will not bother with ss + but if feel rubbish then little chicken won't hurt thanks x

slimming deb said:

Hi slimming deb, why don't you try ss+ so you can have a 200kcal meal in the evening(chicken or eggs with salad or veg) just to keep ur energy up for the gym, CDC said you can lose just as much weight as on ss xx

Back