Debbie diary !

I would do SS+ on gym days, it just gives you that little extra boost that you need, your body is surviving on minimal calories anyway, so you don't want to lose those that you are having anyway!

You may find that if you 'over-do' the gym, your losses start to become a bit static... that seems to be an issue i've seen thrown around this forum quite a bit :)

Otherwise, keep at it, regular exercise needs to be a part of your life post-diet so you might as well get into it now

lauren-1986 said:
I would do SS+ on gym days, it just gives you that little extra boost that you need, your body is surviving on minimal calories anyway, so you don't want to lose those that you are having anyway!

You may find that if you 'over-do' the gym, your losses start to become a bit static... that seems to be an issue i've seen thrown around this forum quite a bit :)

Otherwise, keep at it, regular exercise needs to be a part of your life post-diet so you might as well get into it now

Yeah I'm not doing as much as I normally do but I like to go and have a little walk on treadmill and do a few weights as I sit down all day at work so I literally do nothing at all and I used to do gym per cd do don't want give in a lite swim and walk not going to be too bad I think , thanks Lauren x

Day 26 :- had my cd chocolate bar for breakfast was scrummy but I feel hungry earlier than normal actually I'm not sure if it hunger or just that I want something. Will try to last out and have my orange and chocolate shake at 14:00 or 14:30 as I like my last shake late in the evening. Feel bit better than yesterday today has 1and half litres of water so far and planning to have a small work out at the gym later followed by steam room and jacuzzi . Hope everyone else doing well ? It's Friday do happy happy it's the weekend nearly x

Hey glad you are feeling better today =D I have the same problem when i have a bar i feel hungry quicker than usual cant for the life of me understand why ha ha ha I only manage to stay positive cos of all you guys on here.. you lot are my motivation =D

Yolande said:
Hey glad you are feeling better today =D I have the same problem when i have a bar i feel hungry quicker than usual cant for the life of me understand why ha ha ha I only manage to stay positive cos of all you guys on here.. you lot are my motivation =D

Yeah this forum really Helps to read the sucess and the problems we all face daily to know you not alone is great , just been for a swim feel great today x

Ah as soon as i feel confident enough in swim wear i am going for a loooooooong swim i really miss it.

Yolande said:
Ah as soon as i feel confident enough in swim wear i am going for a loooooooong swim i really miss it.

Yeah it really does make me feel good to swim then of course the jacuzzi after ha x

Well it's Sunday weigh in tomorrow at 8 hopefully lost more than 2 this week but a loss is a loss I guess ha ha decided not going to have soups this week just have a week off them x

I'm the same hun, I lost 2 on CDC scales last mon so I'm hoping for a good loss too but not been good water wise - fingers crossed for us both xxx

Shearer's wife said:
I'm the same hun, I lost 2 on CDC scales last mon so I'm hoping for a good loss too but not been good water wise - fingers crossed for us both xxx

Aw I hope you have a better week this week! Xxx

Yeahhhhh been for weigh in and lost 4 pound well happy with that means in now 12stone 2 and lost 19 pound in 4 weeks brilliant ! Hope everyone else who weighs in on Monday are happy with their results too xxxx

Just wanted to say have a great night for you mums birthday, I'm sure you will get straight back on track x

angelupnorth said:
Just wanted to say have a great night for you mums birthday, I'm sure you will get straight back on track x

Thanks angel I had a great time I ate whatever I want but ended up full very quick and giving my OH alot of my order ha but did have pudding to share with him too I weighed this morning and I was same as yesterday and I just burnt 600 calories at the gym so I'm hoping I get away with it ! That a big hope I know ! X

Well it's Monday morning and weigh in number 5 for me even though I went out for the meal Friday and did not stick to the plan I lost 3 pounds totally happy with that means in total I have lost 22 pound in 5 weeks brilliant I weight 11 stone 13 now and my CDC says when I get to 11 stone 5 I should be considering going up to 810 can't believe I nearly at that stage already unbelievable ! Hope everyone else having a great week ! Xxx

Well I'm back and looks like back at start again weighed in at 14 stone exactly and am disappointed ! Just completed my first full day 100% SS even cooked bf dinner it looked lush :( hope everyone doing well and hope to meet some new mates x

Well say three and ok with shakes and food just annoyed with people negative minds about Cambridge can't they just say good luck and leave at that grrrr

Back