Debbies diary -just joined weight watchers x

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ok wi day so i have decided to start my diary....... where do i start ok here goes had my first week wi last week and lost 9lbs happy days i hear you say however i was weiged on differant scales as my consulatant whos scales i was weighed on when first joined went away for 2 weeks ok now i wasnt gunna argue with 9lbs who would lol but didnt really feel 9lbs lighter?????? now other people in the class gained weight last week and were complaining about the scales being inaccurate..... so i this week i wi after being good and sticking to the plan 100% and feeling definetly lighter and have put on 2lb again same scales same amount of people complaining they were even messing about with the wires etc saying ooohh yes its just a loose connection on the scales and people were getting differant readings so instead of staying to class i jumped in the car drove to town and got weighed at boots, now boots scales only showed that sw scales were a half a pound out so as far as i was concerend the scales were accurate now i wish last week after losing the 9lbs i had went to boots to see how true this was!!! i am a tad upset as this shouldnt even be an issue as thats what we pay for surely a trustworthy set of scales to wi on not ones that give differant readings infact the whole things bloody ridiculous ggggggggrrrr........anyhow when looking at it on a wider picture i have still lost 7lbs in 2 weeks which is great i believe that maybe i lost say 5lb last week and 2 this week or who knows i'm just baffled as 100% feel lighter this week than last and according to sw scales i'm 2lb heavier????.reading this you are prob confused coz basically i am a bit lol my plan now is to try 200% this week to stick to plan and see what the scales say when my proper consultant comes back frm hols and i get weighed on yet another set of scales
Anyhow ive just fineshed my jacket potato lunch and am now going to tuck into a rather tasty looking piece of carrot cake (well deserved i hope you agree)with a nice cup of tea while i ponder over my weight loss/gains lol xxx

Last edited:
What a pain, I used to hate it when our consultant went on holiday. Hope next week gives better results hun x

Oh god that would annoy me too boohooo!!

Good Luck this week! x

As you said though you've still lost half a pound hun. BTW I love carrot cake..... I had a well deserved piece yesterday! x

THE DAY AFTER MY WI MISHAP

well after the wi fiasco malarky i was left yesterday feeling a bit miffed as no-one likes putting on weight no matter what the circumstances are so ended up having a mini blow out last night nothing too drastic but still a semi binge lol it was mainly a semi binge as i had not much naughty food in the house (thank goodness) otherwise it could have been a major binge anyway its always hard to get back in the spirit of it but I AM GOING TO STAY ON TRACK (positive mental attitude lol) so have just made a rather large syn free quiche (green day one) and used quark instead of what i would usually use cottage cheese and boy ohhhh boy it sure is 100% yummier this way so if anyone hasnt tried this way yet i highly recommend!!! anyway i'm of for my third piece yum yum and hopefully i can draw a line under the mystery of the dodgy scales lol :) :) xx

Hi everyone well today i've just joined ww i do love the sw diet and really wanted it to work for me but cannot.....i have tried lol ww is the diet that has got me to target twice and i feel so much more comfortable eating that way i know its restricting and sometimes you are left hungry grrrr but i need to be able to choose to eat what i want and not have to decide red or green and cannot do mix-max thingy as just cant get my head round it i love ww pizzas and choc rolls n gotta have a ww cherry bakewell and a cuppa on nearly a daily basis and with ww you can eat everything in moderation so good luck to all you sw ladys and hear i go on my ww journey wish me luck as am defo gunna need it lol :):) debbie xx

Thanks kelly i know i love the idea of sw but definetly feel more comfortable with ww and those cherry bakewells do hit the spot i have been messing around for mounths now and need to put my footdown with myself and get sorted especially for santa coming lol

Good luck sweets x

Back