Deborahs journey to a size 10

debs2212

So far I have lost 7.5 pounds and I think I will need to lose approx a stone maybe more to get to target. I go to class every monday night so I am now going to chart my progress on here. It is the first time today that I am seriously debating whether to go because I just cant see how i could not have put weight on this week. To give a quick run down heres a list of all the naughty things I have eaten this week and am now seriously regretting.
Mon- Pizza, chips, Flake
Tue- Flake
Wed- giant cookie
Fir- caramel shortcake
Sat- Donner meat, pitta bread, chips, garlic sauce
Sun- yorkshire puds x2, massive helping of chocolate brownie cake with lashings of double cream

What was i thinking, however to be positive i will not let this stop me achieving my goal. I will let you all know the damage of my indulgent week tonight.:cry:

Back from weigh in

I lost half a pound which is not bad given what I have eaten. This week I will be 100% good and hopefully it will show in my weight loss next week:)

Well I am finding sticking to slimming world a bit tricky at the mo and i am a bit frustrated. However I am determined to get motivated and reach my target. My weight loss has not been too good over the last few weeks, last week i stayed the same and on monday when I went to weigh in I lost half a pound which was quite dissapointing. However I know that I cannot be too disheartend because if I am honest I know I have not stuck 100% to the eating plan. I have given into chocolate and takeaways. Up until about an hour ago I have been good this week but I have just ate about 20 syns worth of chocolate and a bowl of ice cream arghhh why did I do it. Anyway it is not weigh in until monday and i am determined to stick to it from now, right this second in fact lol and hopefully I will be able to boost my weight loss again. I think I will need to have some syn free days and alot of willpower, wish me luck.

How do you feel after a weight gain

I am feeling a bit fed up tonight having just been to weigh in and putting on half a pound. What I was woundering is how does everyone else deal with this. Unfortunately I have dealt with it in a bad way and have just had a bit of a binge on all the food i had avoided last week like biscuits and rubbish really. At the time i felt better but now i am thinking i am going to have a weight gain next week aswel. Arghh its a vicious circle

Awwh debs, dont be too hard on yourself. We all have binges and we all have to find a way to cope with them. I've read many ways that people use to counteract binging but at the end of the day, when you're in that frame of mind its hard to snap yourself out of it even though you know an hr later you're going to feel bad, we've all been there, we know that feeling.

Do you do any excersise ? Perhaps upping your daily excersise would help with your weight loss.

Good luck today xx have a great one x

Good luck along the way. If you need any help just give one of us a shout. I need as much help and support as i can as been having a few bad weeks.

Back