Debridgers' Food Diary & Ramblings

WK46 D3 (Sun 20th Nov) - Red

Brunch: SW cooked brekkie
2x poached eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, 2x400g warburton (HEB1), 2tsp ICBINB light (2),

Snack: fruit
apple, banana, plums, pear

Dinner: Mussels with 'garlic wrap', fruit salad
mussels, onions, stock cubes, WW tortilla wrap (5), cantaloupe melon, strawberries, pineapple

Supper: hot chocolate & cereal bar
250ml semi-skim milk (HEA1), highlights (2), hi-fi (HEB2)

Speed: mushrooms, tomatoes, apple, plums, pear, mussels, onions, pineapple

Superspeed: cantaloupe melon, strawberries,

HEA x1 & HEB x2

Daily Syns (incl above)
2 tsp ICBINB - 2
tortilla wrap - 5
hightlights - 2
Total Daily Syns : 9
Total Weekly Syns : 24

WK46 D4 (Mon 21st Nov) - Red

Had one of those blue, feel sorry for myself days :cry:Oh, and once I started eating, I didn't want to stop... nothing seemed to satisfy, but I stayed on plan :)

Lunch: smoked salmon & king prawn salad, fruit
smoked salmon, king prawns, hardboiled egg, ff cottage cheese, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, apple, plums

Dinner: liver & bacon, fruit
lambs liver, bacon, onions, mushrooms, oxo, 201g new potatoes (HEB1), cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, cantaloupe melon, strawberries, pineapple

super supper... lasted until I went to bed
2xHot chocolate (1 milk, 1water), cheese & ham toastie, fruit​
250ml semi-skim milk (HEA1), highlights (2), hi-fi light (3), 2x400g warburton (HEB2), ham, 42g cathederal city light(HEA2), 1 tbs branston, banana, highlights (2)

Speed:king prawns, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, apple, plums, onions, mushrooms, cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, pineapple

Superspeed: cantaloupe melon, strawberries

HEAx2 & HEB x2

Daily Syns (incl above)
1 tbs branston - 1
hi-fi light - 3
2x highlights - 4
Total Daily Syns : 8
Total Weekly Syns : 32

WK46 D5 (Tue 22nd Nov) - Red

well, Ken popped round lunchtime, so we went for a walk....
ah well, 1/2 hour or so later, it was, "let's go home, You look shattered" came back, and he shelled my winkles...:love: bless
although he did nick half of them ;)

Breakfast: fruit
3 apples, pear

Lunch: winkles

Dinner: creamy seafood pasta, salad, fruit salad
squid, mussels, king prawns, 71g philly light (HEA1), onion, mushrooms, stock cube, 35g pasta (HEB1), lettuce, cucumber, tomato, cantaloupe melon, strawberries, pineapple

Supper: ham sandwich & quavers, hot chocolate
2x400g warburton (HEB2), ham, cucumber, quavers (4.5), highlights (2)

Speed:apples, pear, mussels, king prawns, onion, mushrooms, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pineapple

Superspeed: winkles, squid, cantaloupe melon, strawberries

HEA x1 & HEB x2

Daily Syns (incl above)
quavers - 4.5
highlights - 2
Total Daily Syns : 6.5
Total Weekly Syns : 38.5

Oh hun - you're having a right sh1tty time at the mo :( Roll on Thursday and fingers crossed for good news and you'll be mended asap!

Not a lot of synnage going on again mrs - wonder how that will affect WI this week ... mind you, that will probably be the last thing on your mind.

Thinking of you :bighug:

Thanks Ali, yep, really had enough now..... hope he can give me some help tomorrow.... whether it be medication, diet I dunno, whatever
Yeah, low syns again.... really need to lose this week after last weeks unfair gain, we'll see... You know me.... I'll carry on regardless

Now been told by work that I need a letter from the consultant letting me work from home.... it's written as if it's in my interests, but I dunno - feel like giving up to be honest, but it's a relatively well paid job, with little hassle and I get to sit on the sofa twice a week (normally that is)
Maybe just feeling sorry for myself as this has been going on for so long......
Anyway - that's enough self indulging sorrow!!!!!

Smile time, Ken will be over this evening and we'll probably go down the pub, always nice to see friends

How's you?

Thanks Ali, yep, really had enough now..... hope he can give me some help tomorrow.... whether it be medication, diet I dunno, whatever
Yeah, low syns again.... really need to lose this week after last weeks unfair gain, we'll see... You know me.... I'll carry on regardless

Now been told by work that I need a letter from the consultant letting me work from home.... it's written as if it's in my interests, but I dunno - feel like giving up to be honest, but it's a relatively well paid job, with little hassle and I get to sit on the sofa twice a week (normally that is)
Maybe just feeling sorry for myself as this has been going on for so long......
Anyway - that's enough self indulging sorrow!!!!!

Smile time, Ken will be over this evening and we'll probably go down the pub, always nice to see friends

How's you?

Hey you - what do you mean 'giving up'?? You can't give up your job! Not in today's climate anyway! You're not really thinking straight hun ... it's this lergy you've got. It'll be really good to get this Consultant appointment out of the way tomorrow.

All OK here ta. Well not 100% but that's not unusual - my hips are still giving me jip and my RSI in my shoulder and arm is back - think it's cos I'm not sleeping well - or the cold weather :confused: God I feel old!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow's WI - I MUST have lost this week! Surely!! :rolleyes:

Just popping in to have a nosy. Hope you get the results you want. Big hugs. x

Cheers Hazel, much appreciated

Hey you - what do you mean 'giving up'?? You can't give up your job! Not in today's climate anyway! You're not really thinking straight hun ... it's this lergy you've got. It'll be really good to get this Consultant appointment out of the way tomorrow.

All OK here ta. Well not 100% but that's not unusual - my hips are still giving me jip and my RSI in my shoulder and arm is back - think it's cos I'm not sleeping well - or the cold weather :confused: God I feel old!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow's WI - I MUST have lost this week! Surely!! :rolleyes:

Yeah, you're right, as I said... feeling sorry for myself, thought your aches (general term, easier than the real names!!!) we're beginning to ease a bit.... Think you're right, it's the weather, and I reckon it's a bit colder where you are too :(

Gonna pop across to see how you've done :cross:

WK46 D6 (Wed 23rd Nov) - Red

Lunch: 'green' soup & tortilla pizza
Soup (brussels sprouts, green beans, leeks, oxo,)
pizza (WW tortilla wrap (5), 1 tbs tomato puree (0.5), 42g cathederal city light (HEA1), ham, mushrooms

Sooooo Yummy, and I don't really eat pizza, as I find even the thin crust are too stodgy, baked the wrap, just to make it firm, spread on the tomato puree (rumoured to be free next year!!) bunged on the other stuff, although I did cook the mushrooms first as really only need to melt the cheese....Mmmmm
and I guess more 'real' than doing it with a wholemeal pitta ... course, you need to syn the tortilla wrap - I reckon worth the 5 syns if you have them to spare!!
The soup was pretty good too

Dinner: salmon & veg with cheesy chive sauce
salmon, 199g new potatoes (HEB1), 5x laughing cow (HEA2), green beans, cauiflower, broccoli, courgette,

sauce made by mixing a little hot water with laughing cow and zapping, I added chives, dill and onion salt, and just added water until it was the consistency I wanted, will make one with philly light next time for a different flavour

popped to the pub, our mate Dave (the beer drinker that's gonna swap with my coke :rolleyes: ) left a bit early, so left me his raffle tickets and said if he wins the wine he'll have it for his lady friend ;), if that's gone, I can have whatever.... ahhh how nice.... well, my ticket came out, I chose a giant box of maltesers (Ken's having those) then his came out so he's got a bottle of red... dunno if she drinks red, but hey ho, I delivered
So, theres me sticking to diet pepsi AGAIN
Think I'll have forgotten what beer tastes like by the time I get to have some !! :cry:

:gimi: :beer8: :gimi: :beer8:

Supper: hot chocolate & cereal bar
highlights (2), hi-fi (HEB2)

Speed:green beans, leeks, mushrooms, cauiflower, broccoli, courgette,

HEA x1 & HEB x2

Daily Syns (incl above)
Tortilla wrap - 5
1 tbs tomato puree - 0.5
highlights - 2
Total Daily Syns : 7.5
Total Weekly Syns : 46

Really, really wanna see a loss this week - think I deserve one eh ??

Well, thankfully - no tumors and blood flow is fine, so....migrane

Given me some medication, should clear in a few days or so, if not will try something else, maybe constant medication.

He dictated a letter to my office stating that me working from home is beneficial to my progress

So all in all - good news, should finally be back to normal shortly

Well, thankfully - no tumors and blood flow is fine, so....migrane

Given me some medication, should clear in a few days or so, if not will try something else, maybe constant medication.

He dictated a letter to my office stating that me working from home is beneficial to my progress

So all in all - good news, should finally be back to normal shortly

I just logged on to your diary to shout at you and there you were!

That's really really good news Deb ... obviously not having migraines :eek: but you know what I mean!

Sometimes, just knowing for definite that it's nothing toooooo serious will start to make you feel better - I hope so. (Not that I'm saying your psychosamatic or anyfink, lol, that's me!)

You don't think you're missing anything in your diet do you? Sounds odd and nowhere near what you've been going through but I still get headachey on this diet sometimes ... I wondered if it might be sacharin??

How did WI go chick?

sacharin - that's a thought, although I've always had diet drinks although as I'm not on beer I'm drinking more coke/pepsi
I drink a mix of caffeinated & de-caffeinated coke, coffee and have done for about a year or so,
The only real change is more water, more fruit / veg & less fat ???

You're right about no longer worrying - might be severe migraine, but it ain't gonna finish me off! Lol

WI was a complete disaster - 1lb on ??

What are we like eh?

sacharin - that's a thought, although I've always had diet drinks although as I'm not on beer I'm drinking more coke/pepsi
I drink a mix of caffeinated & de-caffeinated coke, coffee and have done for about a year or so,
The only real change is more water, more fruit / veg & less fat ???

You're right about no longer worrying - might be severe migraine, but it ain't gonna finish me off! Lol

WI was a complete disaster - 1lb on ??

What are we like eh?

No way hosay! Well sorry Deb but you gotta laugh! I tell you now what you're problem was ... NOT ENOUGH BLOODY SYNS! Get back on that beer!!!!

So what are we going to do about it? Here's to a more successful week eh? You have more syns and I'm going to have more EE days ... red & green don't suit me

Come on girls, you can do it, sending positive vibes to you both as we speak :vibes:

Hope the headaches clear hun, I can relate to that at the moment, following my spectacular fall yesterday, everything hurts and especially the back of my head, actually it's easier to say it is only my lower arms and legs that don't hurt :cry:

Back