Debridgers' Food Diary & Ramblings

Well, after getting to target, losing 5st and maintaining for a goodly while - I'm now back at class (different one) and back on track after gaining almost 2 stone in the last year - all due to change of job & mainly complacency - you know, "I'm still a lot slimmer than I was", friends, family & ex colleagues telling me how great I look, smaller size clothes feeling great - knowing I'd put a bit on, didn't worry me, I'll easily lose it again, I'm sure you get the drift..... Well, that's how my 1st 12lb crept back on.....

..... So I started again from home 1st Jan, and rejoined class 06Jan16
Had a loss of 5lb week 1, gained 1lb week 2 and lost 3lb today - giving me my 1/2 stone award

So onwards and downwards - I'm gonna use this diary again and get back to target

28Jan16 - red day

Well, didn't start work until lunchtime, so managed to eat before I went out

Brunch: cooked brekkie
Poached eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes

Late dinner, as I really wasn't hungry when i got in, so my previously regular
"Post Pub Platter" although, I haven't been to the pub :)

Dinner : platter
Smoked salmon, boiled bacon, 30g cheddar (HEA1), 75g phili light (HEA2)
4 ryvita (HEB1), pickled onions, gherkins, radish, tomatoes, celery, pickled red cabbage

Not gonna bother with my 2nd HEB tonight,
Off to bed as I'm up at 06:00

Having been playing around with SW since my last post.......

DRAWING THE LINE

Been pretty much on plan since January, but have decided to revisit minimins having received friendship & support previously

I’m going to start posting my food diary again on here to try and hold myself accountable

Deb

I go to class and WI on a Thursday morning.

I generally use my Syns for a few beers, in fact, most of them and quite happily manage on just a few Syns daily and use them up over a few days - I really couldn’t manage on 1 1/2 pints🍻 when I go out, so yes I’m a weekly synner

I’ll add in my food and any other ramblings I have as I go along

Back