Debz re-start....

debz32

Gold Member
Helloooo all - hope you're having a fab day....

Re-started CD again this morning...with 21lbs to go...and so far so good - YAY !! :D

Really focussed again after a few false starts....know I'll get this last little bit off in double quick time !

Have also posted off my forms to become a CDC :eek: so that's another great incentive to get the weight off and KEEP it off !!!

It feels so good to be back on here after being away for a wee while...can't believe how much I missed this place and all you guys :p can't wait to meet some of you in Dublin in June - that'll be soooooo fantastic....:D :D

Catch you all later....

lotsa love

Debz
xxx

Hi Debz,:)

I did wonder where you were, but really glad you are back with us. Dont worry about that 21lbs it will be off in no time.
Keep posting and keep on track.

Nick :D :D

Hi Debz,:)

I did wonder where you were, but really glad you are back with us. Dont worry about that 21lbs it will be off in no time.
Keep posting and keep on track.

Nick :D :D

Awww - u missed me then ??!! ;)

Thanx for ur reply....it really is FAB to be back....Day 1 going REALLY well....blinkers on and MEGA focussed !

Thanx for your support Nick...

love

Debz
xx

Hey there... great to see how focused you are.. you will get them last pounds off!!!

love

Gen xxx

Best of luck Debz (tho you don't really need it cuz you will sail through this hunni!)

xx

Hi Debz

Sounds like you're really in the zone, that's brilliant.

Well done on posting off your CDC application, you'll love I'm sure & will make a fab CDC. It helps me stay motivated to keep the weight off & to keep myself in check, I'd like to think I'd have done that anyway, but you never know & any motivation or incentive that comes along is always welcome:)

have a good day 2 too
x

Well done starting today, hope day 1 isn't too bad... good that you are really focused... can you image yourself in that bikini?? or slinky dress???

Good luck...

Love

Helloooooo everyone - Day 2 for me....and delighted to say that Day 1 went really well :D

stayed on the straight and narrow....really focussed now on losing this last little bit.....amazing how your state of mind really can help you stick to this crazeeee diet !

As IceMoose says 'keep your eye on the goal'....SO RIGHT !

Have a wonderful day everyone....catch ya later with another update.....

Debz
xx

So true Debz this diet can only work when your mindset is right and it sounds like you're on fire - so keep it up :)

Well done for coming back Debz - goal is so close and you can do it.

Good luck for week 1, hope it goes well for you x

Back