Dec Bride to be!

Don't compare each other my hubby would drop 12 in a week and I'd loose 3 and it's nothing I was doing wrong it's just different. Well done on ur loss

It's good you have h2b'a support :)

Xxx

Thanks a lot! That is amazing! How long did it take you to lose so much? I'm so glad this has worked for others as it gives me hope that I can do this too!

I had my 1st bad week as I made the bad choice of having bread with my meal (was a friends bday and it was just to much temptation, was still pms mode), now I have seen how it has knocked my ketosis off and that I haven't lost anything this week it proves if u stick with it the diet will work, just feel like I'm back to square 1. But trying not to let it get me down.

I'm sure along this program we all have bad times but its the picking yourself up and starting again that gets us through.

Going to start week 6 fresh and positive!!

Well that will teach me, only lost 1lb this week, so proof it never pays to be bad. Some how there was still a positive to my weight in in that I lost 6in in total so that was great to see.

I get little moments of panic thinking will this work out and will the dress for. I need to not look at how long I have left, and try and take it 1 week at a time.

It just seems to be going so fast, can't believe I am on week 5 already.

I know the next few weeks are going to get real busy with wedding plans so I'm hopping I can stay on track with my diet as that is the one thing I don't have to think about to do, just drink my shakes and drink enough water. And if I needed it have my meal. Going to try to do as many 100% days as possible and see if that boost my loss.

Yippeee! I am loving this plan, now staring week 7 and I am 2lbs away for losing 2stone. I am amazed that I can also start to see the difference my self. Even more happy that more often I am now able to get a size 18, I haven't been able to do that for about 8yrs!

It's been do great having my H2B do this with me, he will prob only need to a few more weeks as he has almost hit his target weight but its great as he will know what I am going through once he stops.

With every week I'm getting closer to my goal and this is just spearing me on.

I have so much coming up soon I don't want to have any regrets about it.

I want to end this year on such a good note and know I did my best for the wedding.

Back