December Challenge.......

Come on you guys! There are very few names on here so what are the rest of you planning on doing? I know that a few have gone onto refeed to cope with Xmas.....so what's the plan? Eat everything in sight and tackle the consequences in the New Year!

I want to know!

Thanks Funk, don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, I'd be lost without my Minimins fix every day :p

Just had my wk9 wi, I lost 4.5lbs to bring me to 9st 12lbs. Hoping to stay that or under now for the month :cross:

Sandra - 11st 4lbs
Funkystrut - 15st 2lbs(Goal-10lbs),1st Dec-14st13lbs,
SlimmerSu - 12st 12lbs
Ella Belle - 9st 12lbs
Pudge - 14st 10lbs
LincsBren - 11st 7lbs (goal - lose 4lbs)
little-me - 9st 4lb (goal - lose 6lb)

Brilliant Ella, under the 10 stone mark, what a milestone! Xxxxx

Thanks Sandra, how are you feeling now? It's great you're getting out tomorrow, I know it'll be really hard but at least you'll be home in your own space. The food you've had in the hospital sounds really good, you've been making very sensible choices, well done..x

I'm fine thx. It's like LT, just take it one day at a time! Only real problem has been blood loss which will mean a couple of months of being run down and tired. But looking forward to the challenge of cooking and eating to get my blood count up and lose weight at the same time. I had contemplated doing another month of LT in the New Year but under strict instructions not to....on the plus side will start physio in 10 days, and will gradually build up mt fitness again, pain free!

Going to stay on here though, come what may x

You have done amazing Ella, and i totally understand what you are saying regarding your refeeding... Whatever happens, we will always be here for you hun x x

How's everyone getting on this week? I'm on day 3 of refeed, have really enjoyed the meals and been full. It is harder to argue with myself against eating choc etc but so far I have won the battle ;) I have allowed myself some 7up Free though, but only in addition to my usual 4+ litres of water per day. I've a big test coming up on Saturday with a whole day food and food preparation for my girls Christmas day, it will be hard to not eat and I know I will have a few drinks too but I have everyone warned to be watching me closely!!I weighed myself this morning and I'm a few lbs up but there's been no movement (poo, tmi-soz) for over a week now despite numerous dulcolax so I'm hoping that accounts for some of the weight.

Hope everyone is doing okay xxx

I'm a bit late starting.... But I'm 11st 12 today would be thrilled to shift those 12lb by Christmas... Or at the least by the end o the month ... Here's hoping!!!

Welcome Smurfette :)

I've added you to the list now Smurfette, just update each week after your weigh in by copying and pasting the most recent list on the thread ;)

Sandra - 11st 4lbs
SlimmerSu - 12st 12lbs
Ella Belle - 9st 12lbs
Pudge - 14st 10lbs

Smurfette - 11st 12lbs (goal-12lbs)

hallo everyone..so glad to be back on minimins..how ive missed it... got down 3lbs on monday yaayy so 14.7 now... woop woop! well done to everybody this week :D

Sandra - 11st 4lbs
SlimmerSu - 12st 12lbs
Ella Belle - 9st 12lbs
Pudge - 14st 7lbs

Don't know if anybody else is bothering to do this? But I'm going to keep it up......

Sandra - 11st 4lbs, last weigh in was 11st 3lbs:D goal is to sts
SlimmerSu - 12st 12lbs
Ella Belle - 9st 12lbs
Pudge - 14st 7lbs

Funkystrut - 15st 2lbs(Goal-10lbs),1st Dec-14st13lbs, 20th Dec 14lbs8lbs:D 5lbs to go
SlimmerSu - 12st 12lbs
Ella Belle - 9st 12lbs
Pudge - 14st 7lbs

Well done Funky, I'm glad that I'm not on my own here! Where have all the refeeders gone? I hope that they haven't given up completely....otherwise there are going to be some sorry souls here in the New Year!

What are you doing about Christmas? X

Well done Funky, I'm glad that I'm not on my own here! Where have all the refeeders gone? I hope that they haven't given up completely....otherwise there are going to be some sorry souls here in the New Year!

What are you doing about Christmas? X

Hey hun, I have decided to re-feed this week couldn't take it anymore....but determined not to put on till I start again in Jan. Want enjoy xmas....hopefully I can be sensible...it will be a real test on whether LT has allowed me to make small changes....I have also been wondering about the other re-feeder....I guess they are all enjoying it without having to worry too much about being 100%. Good to see you doing well!!

There were several! Seen a few on Facebook.....not everyone would appear to be refeeding! More like pigging out and worry about it in the New Year......

Personally I think that LT was just too bloody hard to put any weight back on and have to go through it all over again!

Good luck.....

Shortly after my first post on here, I re-evaluated and decided I much prefered Sandra's suggestion of aiming to STS! So that's my aim for December... sadly I have let 2lbs creep on, but I'm going to shift that this week :D

Funkystrut - 15st 2lbs(Goal-10lbs),1st Dec-14st13lbs, 20th Dec 14lbs8lbs:D 5lbs to go
SlimmerSu - 12st 12lbs
Ella Belle - 9st 12lbs
Pudge - 14st 7lbs
LincsBren - 11st 7lbs (goal - STS) 18th Dec - 11st 9lbs :eek:

Good thinking Bren:D

Back