December Magazine

kerry b

Silver Member
Does anyone have their new magazine yet?
I joined SW online in april & then renewd in July but cancelled in October. I was supposed to get 7 issues with the membership so 2 memberships = 14 issues. Does anyone know if I will be informed when I have recieved the last issue from my membership and given an oppertunity to renew the magazine subscription? I love getting the magazine through the post instead of trekking to the shop for it then finding out they dont have any in stock

Nov/Dec issue said it was on sale 16th Dec but I normally get it about a week before so the 8th would be about right. Wondering if the post has been held up due to the weather or if there has been some mix up with my subscription

i got mine at class last night x

im waiting on my subscription was told 16th/17th december hopefully get it tommorow cant wait

i wasn't sure when next magazine was out. last one i have has a purple cover and i saw it on the shelves but not this evening..i will be keeping an eye out for next issue[easons in o connell st i think is usually first place to get them in dublin

thanks and sorry

hi all just to update you i got the new mag in class this morning xx

Brilliant ... i hope we get them in our class on monday!!! As we get weighed in the mornings, we are not having a xmas party in class but we are having a breakfast!!! So its on monday and i cant wait!!! I do like going to class ... everyone is so nice and so friendly !!! x

any ideas when its on general sale

post has just been and still no mag think im gonna have to call unique mags :cry: oh they didnt have them in group today

I thought they were on general sale from 16th December (earlier if you go to class) but I could have dreamt that!! lol

Is it a good issue??

Back