December Magazine

Our's weren't at group last night, our C said that less than half the groups will have them this week due to the weather. Hopefully will have it next week.

Just got my copy of the Jan/Feb 2011 issue today. From Morrisons, Maidstone, Kent

Next thing to do is have a quick look through - I can't wait!

Judith

ooohh so in the shops then ?

i was able to get mine in Dublin today

sorry for being a pain...yes the weather has being a pain...it nearly ground ireland to a halt and england had it twice as bad

sorry for barging in

thanks x

i popped into work (newsagents) and they had it in today so phoned up about my subscritption and apparently i will recieve it tommorow

I got mine from group this morning. Had a quick flick through but didn't see anything I really fancy. The booklet which came with it had recipes from old mags and books.

Denise

i was able to get mine in Dublin today

sorry for being a pain...yes the weather has being a pain...it nearly ground ireland to a halt and england had it twice as bad

sorry for barging in

Stupid - you really don't need to keep apologising! Every post I've seen by you says sorry at least once, and there is no need, you are just as entitled to post on any of the threads as the rest of us!

I'm still waiting for my lovely postie to bring mine... hoping that it arrives today :fingerscrossed:

my post doesnt arrive till after 2 and im working 1-9 suppose i will have something to look forward to when i finish

i was told on the phone id receive it today gonna be mad if i dont

They just need to do it more often! Then we wouldnt all moan about it :D
I really dont see why they dont do it monthly though, I don't think they'd have any problems selling it!

Got mine today in Sainsbury's and I'm really impressed with the amount of recipes in it, and some that can be used for xmas such as dips...

As suggested i phoned slimming world and was told they were having problems with royal mail deliveries. I'm just about to phone again to see what they have to say. Im not a happy bunny as I could have bought it in shop yesterday

As suggested i phoned slimming world and was told they were having problems with royal mail deliveries. I'm just about to phone again to see what they have to say. Im not a happy bunny as I could have bought it in shop yesterday

To be fair to SW, it is hardly their fault that the postal service is struggling at the moment! Ok, so they could have sent them out a little earlier, bearing in mind post is always slightly delayed at Christmas, but neither the Post Office, nor SW could have foreseen the snow etc.

It's a magazine. One we all like to read, yes, but still not something I am worried about if I get it a few days later than was initially expected. It will turn up eventually!

still not arrived i think its because we are impatient to get to read it id read a copy at work but they are sealed in a bag lol and i would get into trouble for opening it hehe

Back