Decent pair of jeans, where??

NewLife4Me

Any suggestions please to wear I get a nice pair of jeans??? I have thick legs above my knees and can't seem to find a good pair to look half decent!

if you dont want to spend too much monty then I suggest New Look - they have loads of jeans go up to size 26 and the fit is very generous. Their jeans fit my chunky thighs like no other.

Ive been getting mine from New Look, I have fat thighs but they fit fine and the prices are great too ... especially seeing as Im not planning on staying in them for too long ... roll on size 14's next month pleeeease .. lol

i usually get all my jeans from river island as they are really good quality and last forever. they do up to a size 18 and are about £35-£40. Mind u if its only for the short term then New look prob ur best bet for value!x

I got some dark ones from BHS and in petite, I think they come up generous cos a 14 are a little too big eeeeeekkkkkkk,

As I am a very odd shape - chunky thighs and small waist, I always have problems looking for jeans. The best fit that I have found so far are Marks and Sparks.
New Look are generous with their sizes I agree, but Iusually have to wrap the waist around me in order to stop them falling down!!! Lol!

Back