Decided im joining :)

Madmumto4

must lose twinny belly :)
ok after doing lipotrim and crying, being moody my kids not eating there tea as im not and the advice i got last night ive decided to go for it and start sw tommorrow,
im sure i will be asking lots of wuestions as ive never done it before xx

hi madmum well done on your decision im sure you wont be disapointed x i have tried ww and cambridge before and must say think sw wins hands down xxxx good luck to you i have been doing sw for 4 weeks and lost 10lb so far ( weigh in on tue) x i have three children 9,4 and 2 so you could call me a mad mum too lol good luck hun xxxxxxxx

ty hun :) dont feel as much of a failure now xxxxxxxxxxxx

how can u be a failure with 4 children !!!!!!!!!! im sure they are great kids and your a great person !!! just need a bit of encouragement and will power ! no different to any of us ! lol ( im suffering with a hang over today lol ) were all human he he

Well done, and welcome to the forum.

i havent had a drink in mnths lol, think i need one soon x

me neither hence the headache lol x

thanks guys :)
is it bad to miss the headaches Jo lol

must say i feel rather rough so must be getting old.................. boo hoo x

Welcome to forums and reguarding headaches i only had them for a week as i was eating rubbish to sw but they go and phew lol good luck xx

Welcome.
I'm sure you will love SW i follow EE and have never felt so full and lost weight at the same time.

Good luck on your journey:)

ok after doing lipotrim and crying, being moody my kids not eating there tea as im not and the advice i got last night ive decided to go for it and start sw tommorrow,
im sure i will be asking lots of wuestions as ive never done it before xx

Sent you some tips in your email :) Good Luck and I think you will find this plan much easier to incorporate in with your family life!

Back