Decided on the Cambridge...

kerry_berry

Decided to go for the Cambridge Diet in the end. Have had my last meal this evening and am starting tomorrow.... looking forward to not feeling disgusted with myself in a few months. Thanks for your help on here though xxx:wave_cry:

Eeek - why is there a waving sad bit?! It should be a happy wave!! Starting tomorrow and am mega excited to next week's WI

excellent decision,good luck although Im sure you wont need it!
xx

It made feel a little sad to read that you feel "disgusted" with yourself, I hope you can one day feel better about yourself with or without CD as each one of us is truly worth celebrating no matter what. Good luck for tomorrow x

Thanks all, sure I'll be back tomorrow with lots of questions and lots of moaning as well I expect. I'm not expecting it to be easy but I hope it will!!

Indeed, it's mainly that that inspires me to do it. I probably wouldn't have done it if I hadn't found this website and read about how much people love it (well, love the weight loss anyway!) and how much weight you can lose. How you finding it Tracey or are you still waiting to hear from your counsellor?

it is hard hun but once you get to day 3/4 its a breeze :) try all the shakes as everyone likes different ones. I lived on the tetra's. there yummy alot of people seem to like them so id say get a few :)

Indeed, it's mainly that that inspires me to do it. I probably wouldn't have done it if I hadn't found this website and read about how much people love it (well, love the weight loss anyway!) and how much weight you can lose. How you finding it Tracey or are you still waiting to hear from your counsellor?
I'm on day 5 and I must say today has been easier, so hopefully I can continue. I do find it hard when the rest of the family are eating normally but I would like to lose 3 stone 5 lbs which will give me a bmi of around 24. Its my bday soon but I'm determined to carry on and I'l have a meal out when I'm happy with my weight

Thanks Becky but your signature is nicer - tried to copy you!!! Will try and get some of these tetra things. Are they different to the shakes? Bit more expensive too? I know I'm going to hate the spicy tomato soup and by CDC said that she'd put them in free just in case I didn't like them but unfortunately I've only got just enough to keep me going till next week so am going to have stomach them! I don'd like soup at the best of times!!!

Tracey - it is going to be hard but at least we have everyone on here for support. I've still gotta keep cooking for the boyf although I'm going to ask him if for the first week he does his own.... I'd be lucky!

Congratulations on making the decision to start CD and take control.

I was fed up with food controlling me - but now I'm in charge. 2 weeks in and 1 stone down. Feeling great.

My top tips for what they're worth:-

definitely get the berry flavouring for the water - makes drinking a pleasure not a chore

definitely get the porridge - it's delicious

try and have as many flavours as possible to break the monotony - we all know what we do when we're bored - EAT!!!

Try freezing your chocolate tetra packs - makes chocolate ice-cream which I tried for first time tonight and it was pretty good.

Val

Thanks for your tips Val, found out re the not so nice flavours today.... ah well, it'll be worth it!

Kerry

Back