decided to call it a day.....

missmf

getting slimmer
hey guys. :p

first i wanna say what a fabby diet this is, and what a MASSIVE help and support coming on here is, but ive decided to call it a day. :wave_cry:

ive lost over 2 1/2 stone and am over the moon with that. :D

i'm gonna carry on with it sort of.

i'm gonna be cd ing untill i dont - if that makes sense.

i might cd for 2/3 days and then if ive got something going on i wont, or if i fancy some strawberries on the beach (like the other day) i will.

i'm a size 12 now, and really would like to be an 8.

gonna do the next bit through half cd, half healthy eating, and half exersise (3 halfs??!)

my brothers back from travelling the world (we went to see him in oz for a month in feb) in a few days so got a few events to go to.

also feel like i'm missing out now. :(

i was SO unhappy before with my weight and how i looked, but now i am feeing better.:)

i also miss having a sunday lunch drink and meal with the family.
my other half also says i'm "perfect" the way i am, and says he wants "me" back.:p

gonna still be here posting etc and joining in as i think cd will always be part of my life to maintain my weight. :sigh:

so i'm still "dieting" and ill be keeping everybody informed on how i do.
hope thats ok??!!! :confused:

i'm REALLY sorry to TEAM 2, but cant join in when i'm not 100% cd, and esp not ss.

good luck everyone. xxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck hun and well done on your massive achievement so far!

Hey missmf, I know exactly how you're feeling. As you know i've stuck at the same weight for weeks and cant help but think instead of cd and bingeing i would do just as much weight loss by a low cal healthy diet. I'm really missing salad, homemade veg soup etc.
I've lost 44 lbs and delighted with that. Of course i would love to lose another stone but could i maintain it, probably not, so why beat myself up if i'm doing okay as i am.
Thanks for all the support you've given me over the weeks and i wish you all the best.

Good luck with your plan of '3 halves'! :)

2 1/2 stone off is fantastic.

xx

Good luck x

Good luck and congratulations for the future. I understand your reasons completely :) Have fun! X

Oops I was meant to say Congratulations and good luck for the future!!! X

Its a game of 3 halves hun ( loss,loss and maintaining), well done and good luck.xx

thanks so much guys!
after a few too many roasties and glasses of wine, i'm determined to be good today!! xx

Well done on all your good work so far, and good luck, bet you'll do great :)

Laura x

i'll try my hardest to be good, deffo dont wanna put any on!! x

You have done so well. Good luck x

thanks again guys.
feel like i have done well and proud off my self too.
CD is a fabby diet!! x

Back