Decided to get weighed

babystar31

Gold Member
Decided to get weighed today, waitin til Friday was killing me and it has been 8 days now so hey ho i did it and lost....

5lbs

Wasnt expecting much more than that cos of my period so im happy with that. not huge but 5lbs is 5lbs eh! xx

Well done Babystar31. I'm going to try and hold out until Sunday!!!!!! Not sure if I'll make it.

Thank you :) Well i started last monday but cos i have my period i wanted to wait til friday to weigh to boost the loss a bit (sad i know hehe) but never mind, the deed is done, and i uess im happy with the result! heres to next week xxxxx

well done on your 5lb loss hun that is great considering the circumstances :)..
mwah

Well done on 5lbs :) Thats a great boost!x

Well done....5lbs is a good solid amount and one you should be proud of.....

Excellent loss. You couldn't hope for better with your TOTM and the amount of time you have been on the diet.

Well done :) 5lbs is great :)
Where did you get weighed? Have you avoided buying new scaled?

Thanks everyone!

Yes i resisted buying scales hehe. I got weighed at boots this morning. goign to stick with those scales from now on xxx

well done mandy 5lb loss is very good . :) Im looking forward to my weigh in tmoz im defo feeling smaller my oh said my face looks thinner and my size 16 trousers are loose im excited to get into 14 havent been there since having my youngest x

Back