decided to go for it!!

donna70

After lurking on here for a bit, i have decided to go for it, i have bought the starter pack and started yesterday. Not been too bad and is much easier than cambridge which i tried last year, have had the odd lapse but have stuck to the allowable foods, have noticed you mentioning atkins bars,can these be used as a meal? thanks everyone xxx

Hi Donna and welcome! How's day 3 going hun? I'm day 3 too, but did do CS in January and kinda went off the rails in Feb and March - whoops! It's not too bad once you're in the swing of it and there's plenty of lovely foods to eat, which really helps! The shakes are quite nice and I personally like to the choc fudge CS bar.

As for Atkins, I buy a box every week, sometimes two! I tend to get them from Tesco for around £5 for 5 bars, so half the price of CS ones. The Atkins bars are smaller (37g) and have less cals and carbs than the CS ones, so you can have one as a meal or snack. I tend to have one a day as a snack most days for supper.

Good luck x

just outta curiosity...how big are the CS bars gram wise...

thanks for that =]

can anyone give me advice on snacks, am sure am eating too much!
is it one apple per snack or one apple a day cut in half? sorry for sounding thick just wanna get it right xx

it depends on the size of the apple...say if it was a granny smith (theyre huge) i cut it in half but if its a small one i have it whole at once

its a dodgy one hehe but i felt brave and put a pic up!

Back