Decided to restart on 1st July - all tips and help welcome beforehand.

lyniG

I only managed 10 days last time and mainly gave up as I was really tired (2 kiddies under 3 not sleeping), period when on the pill, hair loss and my pharmacist advised it. Anyway after a lot of thought and realising that my pill maybe working differently with my periods since having a baby, the hair loss is due to the fact my baby is only 3 months old and thirdly I actually feel more exhausted when eating food albeit healthy at the moment. I cant get over the 1stone 3lbs i've lost in those 10 days and kept it off so I am definitely getting back on the Lipotrim wagon.

I would welcome any support you can offer me and just to have that support there when I start to flake. I have a social event I'm looking forward to and will be drinking alcohol and its the last time before I start my journey hence the delayed start. I am actually really excited about what I can achieve on this. Please share your success stories and how you've found your journey.

Thanks xxxxx

Drink a lot of water! Honestly it helps. Its a shame because you had dpne the hardest part physically. Weeks 2 and 3 are mental challenges but if you can get through them it gets a lot easier because it sort of becomes a habit. Good luck honey x

Thanks for your reply. I didnt expect the tough bit mentally, I thought that once I got through day 3/4 it would be easier and plain sailing but I found day 5/6 and then of course 10 to be really hard but definitely getting better. First time tried it managed to day 6 but I was pregnant and didnt realise and then the second time day 10 so I am progressing. Have set myself up for a full committed 100% 4 weeks at first and then I'm going to take it week by week from then on as I dont know how long I want to be on this for, hopefully until the majority of weight has come off. Your doing extremely well too xxx

Back