Decided to Switch from LL to CD

Good luck!!

I'm doing CD and despite hating instant soups I've needed something hot and different (i.e. not sweet!) They're okay and better than some ordinary cup a soups. Not allowed bars yet - this is my first week but found I LOVE the fruits of the forest shakes much to my amazement as I'm normally a chocky, toffee, nutty type - you know the kind! Weigh in on Sunday but thanks to chicken on a mission and her blog I know the pitfalls of the first week. Been there, done that and hopefully buy a size or two smaller tee shirt.

Can't STAND the tetras as both flavours aftertastes remind me of the throat spray I used to have. Means I have to do the mixing at work with the noise but hey it's important.

Can't get bored with the CD flavours - there's so many. Agree with other threads though - need some savoury.

Sorry everyone, been a bit manic around here....i carried on with the leftover packs of LL....and today joined up with CD...so will start the CD packs tomorrow...woohooo!!! :D

Hope you are all well...and many thanks to those who posted...i shall keep u all posted in my success....

Slimdom here i come! :p

I hope it all went okay with your new counsellor!

You should find that you're allowed to buy up to four weeks' worth of diet at a time, so you can go fortnightly if you prefer.

The exercise thing depends on the counsellor. Personally, I tell my clients the benefits of exercise, but never push the idea if they're not keen. The losses are so good even without exercise, that I see it as a personal choice.

Good luck and enjoy!

Jo x

Back