Deciding on a hynoband therapist...

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by paladin, 4 August 2011 Social URL.

1. paladin

paladin New Member

Hi All,

I am new to the site here and am just investigating the hypnoband treatment. There seems to be a lot of 'copy cats' and the cost ranges from £250 to £1,500 quid!
    How does one go about deciding which is best? I figure the best way is personall recomendations so i've come here to ask if anyone has had any experience with hypnotherapists in Northern Ireland?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Halebob

Halebob Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.6lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    The best thing to do is go through the hypno band website. That's what I did and found one of the reputable practitioners. Mine cost £300 for the 4 sessions and the 2 cd's. That seems about the norm. The people who are charging £1500 are overcharging and I certainly wouldn't go near them with a barge pole.
    Hope that helps :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.