Deciding what PV/PP to do on cruise

Bubblemum

Silver Member
Would it be ok to do it weekly and not daily,
I weigh in on a Friday morning and that means if I did say PP, PP, PV, PV, PP,PP etc a PV day is obviously going to land sometimes on Wednesday, Thursday and I would prefer if my PP days were before my weigh in. SO how about this, could I do say Monday to Thursday PP, then Friday to Sunday PP

Hi

I think that is fine...someone on another forum i go on does it like this (I discovered today) and she has lost 18lb in about 4wks!!!!

Cool, well I will give it a go anyway see how I get on

Cathy, I had the same problem, so do
PV, PP, PV, PP, PV, PP, PP

I manage two PP days, but don't think I could do more. If 3 or 4 in a row works for you then I'm sure that's fine.

I'm doing PP, PP, PP, PV, PP, PV, PV

Works for me. 3 in a row is just about right before getting too bored.

Thanks for that Sean, will give it a go any how :)

I usually do 4PPs, 3PVs... but I've been finding it a bit tough on the old err constipation front having the four successive protein days.

So this time, I'm doing:

2PP, 1PV, 2PP, 2PV

im going to do the 4pp 3pv ...Im still finding pv days harder than pp days

Me too Tan, I get to the stage where I'm not looking forward to eating my veg, I never used to have that problem. much prefer PP days

ive a feeling it maybe a physcological (sp) thing so worried about not losing that think a lettuce leaf will add 3lb in weight through water lol what am i like still am getting into using lettuce to wrap round meat instead of bread !!!!

Back