Decision Time

sammyzip50

Silver Member
Hi All,

Following on from my previous threads and discussion with you all. Thanks by the way for the tips and advice. I am going to start SS from tomorrow for three weeks and come off it before Christmas and resume in early January.

I should have a good loss of at least a stone and to be honest if I gain some of it back all is not lost. It is better than being the weight I am now and gaining over Christmas. At least I have some chance of returning back with the weight I am today rather than being heavier!

I will take panadol without fail for at least 7 days and keep with my exercise regime. Just got to roll with it...

Any further thoughts?

Thanks again!

you will need to lower your impact in zumba, not be so bouncy as you are likely to feel a little dizzy as your body scrambles for fuel. it's the change over from carbs to fat that it has to get used to. some cdc's say no exercise mine never has but you must be very sensible. if you feel dizzy stop and go get some water to drink, keep moving a little while your heart rate returns to normal then sit down. if you do not feel well go home! you must watch yourself very carefully and please inform your zumba instructor of the diet you are doing then they will understand if you need to stop or go from the class, they should also keep a closer eye on you too. i say this as a zumba instructor myself and an exercise freak! i love going to the gym or our for runs. done 2 half marathons, 2 10k events and 4 5ks.

i can see your understanding for starting now but why not go up a plan or 2 for xmas, keeping 2 shakes a day in your diet and replacing one meal a day!

Back