Extra Easy Decisions decisions

Missjlouise

Silver Member
Im on my way home on the tram! All I can think about is the left over Pizza Hut in my kitchen!

Weigh-in broke my heart yesterday! I rejoined 2 weeks ago with all the best intentions but ended up with a maintain!

2 wasted weeks before Christmas!

I was ill and upset so I ordered Pizza!

Today I have been fantastic but I know there is left over Pizza! Its horrible because I have to ho home throw it in the bin and THEN stay in the kitchen to make a SW meal!

I know if I make the right decision it will strengthen my willpower but its do difficult to do
:(

Im such a drama queen

The minute you get in bin it straight away do you don't have time to think about it, you had your blow out last night and you've done great today, you'll only feel worse if you were to go home and eat it, go on you can do it x

I made SW wedges covered in spices, delicious, BUT, there are loads leftover and even though I could eat them and still be on plan, I am basically eating for the sake of it as I am full. So BINNED and then bin shook just in case (not that I would raid the bin, but it helps to know they are gone!) :D So basically, get your SW meal made, treat night is now over!! :D xx

I did it!

Me and my son (kayden) sat down and had a nice Kipper supper!

So proud of myself :)

Few more of these decisions and ill be on my way to my best body yet! Eeeeeeeek

Thank you so much it was just the push I needed!

Yeah that's brill, we all know how difficult it is to want more of what we shouldn't be eating.

Have you tried smash pizza? Ok it's not the same but they are surprisingly nice, there are several receipes on here for them. I'm sure Bilsat will have one on his sticky.

Happy Holidays said:
Yeah that's brill, we all know how difficult it is to want more of what we shouldn't be eating.

Have you tried smash pizza? Ok it's not the same but they are surprisingly nice, there are several receipes on here for them. I'm sure Bilsat will have one on his sticky.

I really dont like smash :(

Well done, knew you could do it x

Back