1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

??? decisions desisions???

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by michellewild, 8 October 2011 Social URL.

1. michellewild

michellewild Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(22.22%)
    i ordered some banana shakes and choclate and also some spag bol, but i can not stomach the spag bol, its not the taste its the smell, anyway i was wondering can i just have the 2 shakes 1 brekkie and 1 dinner and then just have my 200g veg for my tea?? if not does any1 recommend any of the bars that the sell, there is so many i just dont know which to pick, thanks xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Plumjuice

Plumjuice Banned

I didnt like the spag bol to start with but after 2-3 goes I LOVE it now and have 2 per day!!! Try another one, you might surprise yourself!!
    The bars are all lovely, the banana ones are on offer at the moment I think! I cant have the bars as I cant be trusted to have just the one per day :(

4. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I love all of the bars but the Banana and Choc Truffa are my favourite, but then again the lemon and yoghurt one is nice too :). S&S do a mixed pack of all of the bars so maybe you could get this to try them all? Only having 2 packs per day will not be enough and will probably put you in starvation mode.

5. girlsbig98

girlsbig98 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slim & Save 4 Per Day VLCD
    two packs per day = about 300 calories I dont think thats a good idea why not see if anyone on here wants to do a swap with some spag bol for something else? I would but just received a months supply last week and have lots of spag bol already or contact S&S and see if they will swap you some? But certainly dont do 2 per day i think it would be quick road to disaster x

6. vj

vj Regular Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.67%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Have you tried adding the veg to your spaghetti bol to dilute the smell? Have no idea if it works, just a thought...
    Hopefully s&s will swap, like girls big suggested. You can only ask.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.