Decisions?

Loopyloo

11am

3 shakes for the day, really hungry but don't want a shake just yet 'cos i will only have 2 left!

hungry? / shake? hungry?/shake?

hmmmm...... too hungry, making my first shake - chocolate with spoonful of coffee in it = chocca mocca (nearly) tastes good anyway

EEEEEEEK only two left!:flirt2:

I have mine 9am - 1pm and 6pm

Coffee tea or peppermint tea for in-between hunger and of course plenty of water

Everyone is different xxx

I split the packs. Half at 7.30, second half at half ten. Half of second sachet at half 12 and second half at 3.30. Then usually soup at between 6-7pm. Fizzy water, tap water, peppermint tea. It is hard but it does get easier. x forgot to say, i just tip some of sachet into half bottle of water and give a good shake - easier when in work x

Thanks for that. Any suggestions very welcome. I will try doing that tomorrow. Hopefully it will get better quickly. x

Mine is usually 11am, 3pm, 7pm - this seems to keep hunger at bay - alongside the water and teas! xx

I have two of the shaker thingies and what I do is make up a hot peppermint tea and fill it right to the top and keep sipping at it. If it goes cold it's iced tea!! I have a few of them throughout the day and that way I can monitor my fluid intake as well. It has to get easier...right??

You know us blokes only have two shakes per day, albeit larger ones. I've never felt hungry on LT so I wonder if it is because the larger portions bulk me up a lot. Maybe you could have one and a half shakes twice a day?

Back