*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

That's fantastic hun, good for you!! :D
Keep going the way you're going and it will fit you perfectly in no time!! xx

Thank you :) xx

:eek: fantastic :D xx

Hi sweetie, sorry I haven't been able to get to your diary the last few days, but I have really enjoyed catching up so, :woohoo: :winner: wtg on your loss that's amazing and you go girl, you'll make that stone by next week, I know you will.
Absolutely loving your positives and well done on the dress, you'll be in a lot smaller soon at this rate.
If you're looking for recipes I have an extensive library and loads of SW cookbooks, just give me an idea of what kind of meat or thing you might like and I'll be more than happy to find something for you .
Have a lovely evening hun xxx:hug99:xxx

I love any kind of meat, but really into things cooked with baked beans at the moment, like my chilli I had tonight. I'm really quite limited as to what I can cook, but hopefully that will all change with time :D

Great news about the dress :) I told you to order smaller sizes x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep :D Going to wait until may before ordering another one

you best wear that dress lots and lots huni as it soon will be too big :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If it gets to that point before we go to turkey I'm going to get the dress taken in :D

Hi Emily..finally posted 50 times so can view others profiles..you are doing fantastic,Im sure the way ur going you will meet ur target of 4 stone before ur holiday..!
You seem to have so much determination..keep it up girl and good luck with it x

Syns ended on 14.5 today :D

Food plan for tomorrow

Brekkie - Banana, raspberries and yoghurt
Snack - Plain yoghurt and honey (2 syns)
Lunch - Sausage sandwich (hexb), tomato and cucumber on the side
Dinner - Chinese chicken, rice, tomato and cucumber
Snack - Mini Oreos (6 syns) - these are sooooo yummy, and compared to the mini hobnobs you feel like you're getting more as there's more biscuits in the packet even though they're smaller in size :D

I have a few recipes I can sort you out that involve baked beans sweetie, so I will pop back with them later or tomorrow xxxx:hug99:xxxx

Baked Bean Lasagne.

2 Tins of Baked Beans
2 Tins of Chopped Tomatoes
6 Medium Mushrooms (Chopped)
1 Red Pepper (Deseeded and Chopped)
1 Onion (Chopped)
1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
Herbs- Paprika, Basil, Coriander & Parsley (to your taste)
6 Rashers of Back Bacon (Chopped and all Fat removed)
Cheese (from your healthy option A)

Method

Dry fry the bacon and then add the chopped veg and continue to fry until veg is soft. Add Baked Beans, Tomatoes, Balsamic Vinegar, Worcestershire Sauce, Soy Sauce and Herbs, bring to the boil and then simmer for 3 mins.
Layer Lasagne dish as with normal Lasagne, cover with foil and cook on 180° for 30 mins, remove foil and add grated cheese from your healthy option A, and return to oven until cheese is melted.
Serve with SW chips or wedges and a salad or Roast Veg.
Serves 4
0 Syns on Extra Easy (as long as you take the cheese as your healthy option A).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beef and Bean Hotpot
serves 4
1 syn on EE

750G lean stewing beef
2 large onions peeled and chopped
450g carrots peeled and chopped
1 level tbsp plain flour
S&P
200ml hot beef stock
2 tsp worcestershire sauce
400g can baked beans
2 bay leaves
600g potatoes peeled and very thinly sliced
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preheat oven to 180c/gas 4
place beef onions, carrots and flour in a baking dish, season and toss to mix well.
Pour in the hot beef stock and add worcestershire sauce, baked beans and bay leaves. Stir to mix well and arrange the sliced potatoes on top of meat mixture. cover with foil place in oven for 1 and half hours or until the potatoes are tender.
remove the foil and turn up the oven to brown the potatoes or finish under the grill for 5-8 mins.

I will find more recipes in the morning got a few more in mind xxxx

Finally found your thread Emily,

Sounds as though you're doing absolutely brilliantly. Keep up the good work.

Kev X

Hey em :)

Sorry its been a couple days since I properly posted had a hectic few uni days. Got a talk later with the home office forensic pathologist for Preston so i'm very excited for that! She is an awesome young doctor with bright red hair who is very eccentric - my kinda person :D

How have you been hun ? Foods been looking great. Did a variation on the tuna pasta bake last night with a tomato based sauce rather than a creamy one which was even nicer than the first one and no syns :D Will be posting it up later!

What have you been up to these past few days?

Katie xxx

Thanks for the recipes Lily :D Am definitely going to be giving them a try

Hi Kev :wavey: welcome to my diary, I'll apologise in advance as I do tend to ramble sometimes :eek:

Katie don't apologise hun, I completely understand :D Things have been good, I've been 100% each day and really excited for weigh in :D

I'm super excited at the moment as my cousin is coming to London with us this year with her 2 girls :woohoo: So it means I can take them to Winter Wonderland and Hamleys etc :D Plus it means Chris has someone to go on all the rides with him too :p Am planning on not syn counting while we're in London as we'll be doing so much walking and I'll be pushing one of the pushchairs so that's extra weight to push. I'll still follow the plan as much as possible, but I really, really want some of the yummy food from Winter Wonderland :8855:

Positives for today

1) we have a plan in place for when we go to London in December and I get to share the amazing experience with people that I love :D
2) I fit in a size 24 dress yesterday, I don't care that it was tight, I still fit in it :p
3) I resisted chocolate ready brek last night. I actually tipped some out into a bowl and while I was going to get my milk, I realised that I didn't really want it, so tipped it back into the packet :eek:

Love your positives today Emmy - I really must go and do mine!!!

Thanks hun :D

My Joe's Sausages order arrived today and it smelt delicious. I had to get a packet of their cumberland sausages out for a sandwich at lunchtime. Got to the breadbin to find my bread had gone, so I had sausage, tomato and cucumber for lunch :8855:

Will definitely be ordering from them again as the sausages were so yummy, and they didn't shrink in the oven like normal sausages do :eek: Plus, the best thing of all, they're free from syns :D

Loving your 3 positives for today Em :D I'm so chuffed for you about the dress - what a nice feeling fitting into something that you previously couldn't! Also, well done for resisting that chocolate Redy Brek, such good willpower..you go girl!! :) xx

So your lunch was syn and HE free so you have them still to use :)

Yep :D was thinking of cooking another sausage to have in a wholemeal roll for my supper tonight, but then I'll still have my hexa to use, so I might just have a couple of weetabix instead so I can use both of my hexs

what amazing positives Emmy and most of all sweetie you sound so happy :) you really do :) xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you hun :D it's because of this fantastic place that I stay so focused and positive

Hi sweetie, fantastic positves :woohoo: the 24 dress, a few more weeks and you'll be saying it's too big I'm in a 20...I agree with Jackie, sausage in wholemeal roll and milky drink, sounds yummy.
And you do "sound" really really happy...keep it up hun, you're a star :hug99: xxx

I love the idea of doing positives every day. I'm not sure I could think of 3 everyday, but I might start trying to add SOMETHING positive to my diary each day :)

Chipmunk89 said:
I love the idea of doing positives every day. I'm not sure I could think of 3 everyday, but I might start trying to add SOMETHING positive to my diary each day :)

I bet you could! It gets easier everyday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back