*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

I love the idea of doing positives every day. I'm not sure I could think of 3 everyday, but I might start trying to add SOMETHING positive to my diary each day :)

It was Jackie who gave me the idea of the positives, and I'm glad I did as it does really help :D

Not on for long tonight as I'm going to snuggle down and watch Gilmore Girls once I've had food and a soak in the bath :p

I ended up having cereal at mum's this afternoon as I got peckish and we'd run out of fruit, so I used my hexa and hexb.

Total syns for today so far are 8 as I had honey with yoghurt earlier and a squirt of tomato ketchup to dip my sausages in, and I'm having my mini oreaos tonight, so I might treat myself to a hot choccy or a packet of walkers baked crisps, not sure yet.

I've just unpacked and put my Joe's order in the freezer, it came in a polystyrene box with several freezer blocks in so as to keep it chilled. There's absolutely loads of it, so lots of different menu opportunities over the month :D

Quick food plan for tomorrow

Brekkie - yoghurt, cherries followed by a sausage bap (hexb)
Lunch - scotch eggs made from my joe's sausage meat with salad (I'm not going to use breadcrumbs so that they're syn free and see how they turn out)
Snack - banana
Dinner - Cheese and mushroom spaghetti (hexa)
Snack - mini jaffa cakes (9 syns), plain yoghurt with options sachet stirred in (2 syns)
Total planned syns - 11

Looking good Emily...is the yoghurt with an options stirred in actually nice..keep wanting to try but its not something I have in is the options..not a big fan of them really x

Looking good Emily...is the yoghurt with an options stirred in actually nice..keep wanting to try but its not something I have in is the options..not a big fan of them really x

I had one tonight instead of a bag of crisps and it actually surprised me with how nice it was :D

emma your positivity shines out of your diary and spurs me on.

well done on all those positives and especially the dress.
planning is definetly the key and i need to get back to doing it,
writing a shopping list as we speak :D

thank you for helping me focus xxxx

you sound like you're doing really well, I love your positives each day.. think i'm going to start doing it too :) Hope you've been ok and enjoy your day xxx

Joe's sausages - what is this I need to know more?! Syn free sausages sound like heaven :) x

Syn free sausages, burgers, grill sticks and marinated meats :D

I had the chinese pork steak last night and it was amazing :drool:

There's a sticky thread on them in the syns section

Morning everyone :wavey:

So my fruit and yoghurt seems to have filled me up enough for now :eek: So I'm going to cook the sausage in a bit to have in a wholemeal roll as a mid morning snack in the car on the way to mum's :D

Am feeling super chuffed this morning, I didn't go for crisps in the end as I thought yoghurt would fill me up better. But it didn't, so I had a batchelors pasta pot (1.5 syns) and I was alright after that. So I think my total syns yesterday was 12 :)

My positives for today

1) as every day goes by, it feels easier to stay 100% and not stray off plan
2) I have a busy year coming up and lots of things to keep me motivated and focused
3) I'm in touching distance of my first mini goal :D

I've also been thinking about London, and I've decided that if I lose enough weight, then I'm going to treat myself to a couple of new outfits (not from Evans lol).

I'd love to be a size 20 by the time we go, that's about 10 months and a little bit more to aim for :D Really, really hope it's doable x

Good morning Emmy. You're doing really well and I'm loving your daily positives. Fingers crossed you reach your first mini-goal soon. No reason why you shouldn't with your commitment to remaining 100%.

Well done! X

Syn free sausages, burgers, grill sticks and marinated meats :D

I had the chinese pork steak last night and it was amazing :drool:

There's a sticky thread on them in the syns section

Glad you enjoyed them hun! :) Think I'll take a look at the sticky and think about investing in some of those - they sound sooo yummy :drool: xx

EmmyR1984 said:
I've also been thinking about London, and I've decided that if I lose enough weight, then I'm going to treat myself to a couple of new outfits (not from Evans lol).

I'd love to be a size 20 by the time we go, that's about 10 months and a little bit more to aim for :D Really, really hope it's doable x

Definitely doable. Especially with your current positive attitude. I bet you can even beat that :)

Definitely doable. Especially with your current positive attitude. I bet you can even beat that :)

I'd be absolutely gobsmacked if I did :eek: Need to work my way down from a size 30/32 in trousers so that's 5 - 6 dress sizes :eek: Doesn't stop me from going for it though :D

Am absolutely starving at the moment and waiting for Chris to get back from shopping so I can make my scotch eggs and salad :(

Morning everyone :wavey:

So my fruit and yoghurt seems to have filled me up enough for now :eek: So I'm going to cook the sausage in a bit to have in a wholemeal roll as a mid morning snack in the car on the way to mum's :D

Am feeling super chuffed this morning, I didn't go for crisps in the end as I thought yoghurt would fill me up better. But it didn't, so I had a batchelors pasta pot (1.5 syns) and I was alright after that. So I think my total syns yesterday was 12 :)

My positives for today

1) as every day goes by, it feels easier to stay 100% and not stray off plan
2) I have a busy year coming up and lots of things to keep me motivated and focused
3) I'm in touching distance of my first mini goal :D

Love it. Bottle this feeling and keep it for if you ever have an off day. You'd be minted if you could bottle it and sell it. There'd be a run on the market, the whold UK economy maught even be bucked up but the sudden spending spree.:D:D:D

Have a great weekend.:D

It's been one of those nights where nothing I eat will satisfy me :sigh:

Total syns today have been 10, but I don't want to use anymore as I know I'll keep picking all night :cry:

Food plan for tomorrow

Brekkie - Fruit and yoghurt
Lunch - Burger in bun with salad (hexb) and 5 laughing cow light triangles (hexa)
Snack - Watermelon
Dinner - Chilli
Snack - plain yoghurt with honey (2 syns) and mini oreos (6 syns)
Total planned syns - 8

Back