*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Attic!!!!!

I asked Elliott to hide mine but he said "if you want to be an idiot (he didn't say idiot) then go ahead, I'm not hiding them". I haven't hopped yet!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

tut tut tut take it from a serial scalehopper our weight can fluctuate hugely from first thing to evening. by several pounds so PUT THE BLOOMING SCALES IN THE ATTIC BETWEEN WEIGH INS as scales are evil :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's weird, as I'm not angry at the gain, I'm angry at myself for getting on them as I'd done so well all week :8855:

Just realised that I've almost drank 3 litres of squash today :eek: I bet I'm up and down all night for the loo :8855:

I'm normally pretty good with the scale hopping. My scales are in my kitchen so are always around, easy to step on but I can usual resist. It's always difficult when I get to the weekend though as Monday is my WI day and by that time I'm just DYING to know if I've lost.

I'm normally pretty good with the scale hopping. My scales are in my kitchen so are always around, easy to step on but I can usual resist. It's always difficult when I get to the weekend though as Monday is my WI day and by that time I'm just DYING to know if I've lost.

I'm exactly the same, dying to know how I've done :eek:

Thinking of changing breakfast slightly and trying some new cereals (will probably have to syn them, but it might be a good thing). Just don't want to get stuck in a rut, and then it means my hexb can be used on something else or a fibre plus bar at night lol :D

I scale hopped earlier in the week and showed a 7 lb gain !!!!!

not a girl to do anything by half me :sigh:
to be honest i just don't take it on any more just listen to the thurs morning ones.

my mantra is that scales are evil and lie to mess with our heads :eek:
you will find me stating this on regular occassions :D

hope you have had a good weekend xxx

Good luck for WI! x

-2lbs for me this week :faint2:

I'm so close to the 1 stone mark I just wish it would hurry up and get a wriggle on :8855:

Positives for today

1) I'm starting to realise how bad scale hopping is, I'm going to try very hard this week to resist, and if I can't - up in the attic they go until next monday :eek:
2) I'm going to have a week not worrying about how many syns I have (within my limit), if I have 14.5 a day, it doesn't matter, they're there to be used
3) I'm going to try lots of new recipes this week to spice up my boring menus lol
4) I feel fantastic that I'm losing this weight and I took it upon myself to do it, I made the decision to change and am glad I did
5) It's mine and Chris' 5 year anniversary this week :woohoo:

YAY Well done on your loss!

5) It's mine and Chris' 5 year anniversary this week :woohoo:

Ooo, lovely. Have you got anything nice planned for it?

Even 2lbs is a step in the right direction. Better than a gain.

I'm not too bad for scale hopping but I do tend to have a weak moment on a Friday for what I call a mid-week weigh in. When I weighed myself on Friday I'd stayed the same. It did put me down a little bit so I know I shouldn't have done it. I'll try not to this Friday. Proper weigh in tomorrow morning so fingers crossed the scales have moved since Friday.

I hope you have a great day and a great week.

Kev X

YAY Well done on your loss!

Ooo, lovely. Have you got anything nice planned for it?

Thanks hun

Probably not going to plan anything :8855: he'll probably spend the night on the xbox at a guess lol

Even 2lbs is a step in the right direction. Better than a gain.

I'm not too bad for scale hopping but I do tend to have a weak moment on a Friday for what I call a mid-week weigh in. When I weighed myself on Friday I'd stayed the same. It did put me down a little bit so I know I shouldn't have done it. I'll try not to this Friday. Proper weigh in tomorrow morning so fingers crossed the scales have moved since Friday.

I hope you have a great day and a great week.

Kev X

Thanks Kev :D Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow x

Probably not going to plan anything :8855: he'll probably spend the night on the xbox at a guess lol

Haha, sounds like my OH but with the PC instead! Men!

Well done :D that stone is so yours next week! Its my 5 year anniversary in 2 weeks thanks for the reminder! Xx

Hey sweetie :woohoo: :winner: ... 2lb that's an amazing loss sweetie, look this is just 1lb of fat and you just lost 2 of these ...I think that's astounding :

That stone will be yours in no time hun, loving your positives too and especially number 2, definitely the right decision in my opinion :D:
Have a fab positive day sweetie :hug99: xxxx

Ohhh with the excitement of having my grandbabies here I forgot to look for more recipes for you, will do that today :bighug: xxxxx

Hey sweetie :woohoo: :winner: ... 2lb that's an amazing loss sweetie, look this is just 1lb of fat and you just lost 2 of these ...I think that's astounding :

That stone will be yours in no time hun, loving your positives too and especially number 2, definitely the right decision in my opinion :D:
Have a fab positive day sweetie :hug99: xxxx

Ohhh with the excitement of having my grandbabies here I forgot to look for more recipes for you, will do that today :bighug: xxxxx

Thank you hun :bighug: if it wasn't for the fantastic advice about syns that you, Emma and Jackie all gave me last night, I would have probably tried to keep cutting them down and then would have been disappointed if my weight loss had slowed down or stopped.

And we can't be having that as I'm almost 1/4 of the way towards my target for turkey with 19 weeks to go (plenty of time to hit that target in) :D

That's a girl, glad to have been of help, cutting them is ok on the odd occasion ...sometimes what you eat just doesn't add up to 15 syns, but deliberately cutting them :eek: ...I learnt from the very link that I sent you by Squiddie, I had struggled to lose weight for weeks on end just 0.5lb here or a gain or maybe 1lb...then read her article and followed what she said, the next week I lost 6.5lbs and still get them kind of losses now when I am 100% and my psoriasis is good and behaving itself (then I don't have to up my steroids).
That 4st will be long gone real soon sweetie :hug99: xxx

Well done Emmy x

Sorry I didn't stop by earlier but been SO busy!

Awwww that's ok hun :bighug: I completely understand xx

Trying to figure out a way to persuade Chris to take me shopping in Tesco tomorrow rather than doing a shop tonight :p

Oooohhhh, forgot to add, when I had my chilli last night I made up some sw chips, but tried them a new way. I sliced the potato into chips, laid it out on a plate and microwaved for 4 minutes. Then I sprayed with frylight, added some spices and salt and popped them in the oven for 20 minutes. They were sooooo yummy :drool:

Brekkie - Banana, muller light and fibre plus bar (hexb)
Lunch - Salmon, tomato and cucumber
Snack - Plain yoghurt and honey (2 syns)
Dinner - Smash pizza, mushroom, ham and sweetcorn with cheese (hexa) and a little bit of salad
Snack - mini oreos (6 syns)
Total planned syns - 8

Dinner has changed to chicken breast topped with bbq sauce (2 syns), cheese (hexa) and bacon with sw chips and salad :D I'm not having the yoghurt and honey now, so at the moment I'm still on 8 syns as planned. Though might add some extra cheese (about 3 syns worth) and stuff the chicken breast with it, which will take my syns to 11 :D

Either that or I'll have a hot chocolate (5 syns), which will take my planned syns to 13 ;)

Back