*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

:bighug: hope you feel better soon - at least your food is looking good x

Stay back on plan hun - it'll be worth it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you're feeling a lot better today hun...boo to * week :yuk:
Take care lovely, food looks amazing and well done for staying on plan :hug99: xxxx

Morning hun x

Hope you're feeling better today :bighug:

I've sent you a pm btw x

Is that a good thing lol?

Feeling loads better today, not so stuffy, but still got a tickle at the back of my throat. And * is still here and the best one I can remember having, so that has definitely got to be a good thing.

I was bad and got on the scales this morning and I'm back down to 359 (- 1lb) so am keeping everything crossed that it's even better on monday morning :)

A quick food plan for today -

Brekkie - weetabix (hexb + 3.5 syns and hexa), banana
Snack - apple
Lunch - I'm being lazy and having a heinz pasta pouch, the tomato and pepperoni one (7 syns)
Snack - grapes
Dinner - chilli con carne
Snack - velvet crunch crisps (4 syns) and muller light
Total planned syns - 14.5 :D

My positives for today ...

1) I'm finding it easier to stay on plan, and when I do have little blips they're nothing compared to what I used to binge on
2) I feel happy that * is here, because I literall can't remember the last proper one I had
3) I couldn't ask for better friends on here, you people keep me focused, don't make digs if I have a blip and are always there. I wish I could explain how much it means to me

I'm doing really well on the water front today, I am having to have it with sugar free squash, but I'm aiming for 3 litres and am about 3/4 of the way there :D

I'm changing dinner tonight as I really don't fancy cooking as I'm quite crampy, so the plan is 2 sausage, 2 slices of bacon (all fat removed), mushrooms and an egg (maybe some beans too) :)

Hey hun, glad you're feeling a bit better today, love your food plan even with the change and you're positives are brilliant too.
You are doing brilliantly on the plan hun and I know you'll smash your holiday target, you're are so focused.
Well done sweetie and take care :hug99: xxx

My positives for today ...

1) I'm finding it easier to stay on plan, and when I do have little blips they're nothing compared to what I used to binge on

This is what I love about SW too... even when I'm being "naughty", SW still limits what I do because before it I'd just go completely crazy.

So glad you're feeling better :)

I was thinking of making the pasta quiche on Monday, just to try and see how it comes out. What I was thinking of doing rather than using a batchelors pasta and sauce was actually just using plain pasta instead, using 2 hexas of cheese (so splitting it between 2 days). I don't know if this will work, but I don't mind giving it a try as we have plenty of eggs and pasta in.

Would I need to syn it though? That's the bit that baffles me, where you have to syn things if they aren't used for their original purpose :confused:

I was thinking of making the pasta quiche on Monday, just to try and see how it comes out. What I was thinking of doing rather than using a batchelors pasta and sauce was actually just using plain pasta instead, using 2 hexas of cheese (so splitting it between 2 days). I don't know if this will work, but I don't mind giving it a try as we have plenty of eggs and pasta in.

Would I need to syn it though? That's the bit that baffles me, where you have to syn things if they aren't used for their original purpose :confused:

No I don't think you'd have to syn it, that rule usually applies where you might eat more of something than you normally would because you are using it in a way you wouldn't normally i.e. I thought that was crap when I made the Smash Pizza, but then when I made up a sachet of the Smash as if I were going to eat it as it was meant to, I actually would only eat half a pack, well I wouldn't actually eat Smash instead of tatties :yuk: lol, but you get my gyst, so I would say that should be fine, just using cheese as hex's would be fine but if you're using cottage cheese I don't think you'll need it not even one hex, I find it cheesy enough, but you decide :hug99: xxx

P.S. the only reason I use Pasta n Sauce is cos it give it a nicer flavour, but I spose I could cook pasta and run some tomato puree or passata and herbs through it after its cooked and still get the same effect....good thinking emmy, I'll give that a try myself, a good money saving idea there lol xxxx

Thanks hun, that's great :D

I like strong cheese and am hooked on the cathedral city light grated cheese so I'll probably use it as hexs as it means I can have a fibre plus bar for my hexb those days and get a choccy fix too :giggle:

3 litres of water down and I don't think I'll be drinking anymore today :8855:

P.S. the only reason I use Pasta n Sauce is cos it give it a nicer flavour, but I spose I could cook pasta and run some tomato puree or passata and herbs through it after its cooked and still get the same effect....good thinking emmy, I'll give that a try myself, a good money saving idea there lol xxxx

Oooohhhh I never thought of that :D Will see how the first one goes on Monday and then might try different flavours afterwards. That's a fantastic idea xx

:sigh: I've come home for the night as I couldn't face sleeping on a mattress on the floor at mum's. * is really giving me a tough time, but I'm trying to see it as a positive because of the weight loss

Food plan for tomorrow

Brekkie - fibre plus bar (hexb), apple, muller light
Snack - Banana
Lunch - Bacon and mushrooms
Snack - Strawberries
Dinner - Pete's tuna and philadelphia pasta bake, 3.5 syns
Snack - velvet crunch crisps (4 syns), fat free yoghurt with options (2 syns)
Total planned syns - 9.5

Sorry you're feeling rough. Mines just started too so I'll keep you company!!

Well done staying on plan while feeling rubbish too x

And you're right about it being a positive sign :)

Hi emmy, hope you start to feel better soon, I will try and get back and read up, .Im far too behind at the moment!xxxxxxxxxx

Morning everyone :)

I've been a busy girl so far today. I've got my tuna pasta bake in the oven and it smells delicious and I've done the dishes and tidied around a bit.

I'm so achey today so might not be around much, but I am going to be staying on plan because I want to see a decent loss tomorrow morning.

I've found I'm drinking loads more during this * week, I was well over 3 litres yesterday :eek: Hopefully that will reflect well on the scales tomorrow morning :D

Back