*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Thanks everyone :bighug:

Not been a brilliant day but not been completely off the rails. I haven't gone for chocolate and crisps like I normally do, but I did have a peanut butter and jam sandwich, but used the bread as a hexb.

I will admit, I'm finding today really, really tough. I don't know if it's because we're going back to turkey in less than a month (he died 2 weeks after we got back from turkey in 2009), or if it's because I've got no more time for the carp my so called aunty spouts ... she promised she'd be here for us, yet she got nasty when my brother fell out with my uncle and the only time she bothers with me is when she wants to have a moan at me about my life and choices.

I'll be back on it tomorrow, going back to a green day I think

Brekkie - puffed wheat (hexb) and milk (hexa)
Snack - lychees
Lunch - pasta with low low cheese spread (6 syns)
Snack - banana and muller light, mugshot
Dinner - baked potato and cheesy (hexa) beans
Snack - strawberries, grapes and blueberries with muller light
Syns - 6

Just a quick food plan for tomorrow

Brekkie - watermelon, strawberries, muller light
Snack - 2 babybel (hexa), 2 alpen light bars (hexb)
Lunch - grapes, blueberries and strawberries with muller light
Snack - lychees
Dinner - chicken burgers (5 syns) and 5 mini waffles (5 syns)
Snack - puffed wheat (hexb) and milk (hexa)
Syns - 10

Oooh lychees :drool: I haven't had them in years! I remember when I was really young I would go to my aunties and we would have them. I always thought they looked like eyeballs :rotflmao:

I did as well :giggle:

I'm switching back to Monday weigh ins for the next 4 weigh ins, so I'm going to skip tomorrow and weigh on monday. I want to weigh myself the week that we go to turkey so that I have an idea of where I am and where I'd like to be by the time we get back. Plus weighing in on monday gives me a bit longer to try and limit any damage done by the past couple of days. They haven't been on track because of how I've been feeling, but haven't been totally off the rails. No chocolate or crisps have touched these lips, but a couple of sandwiches and some malt loaf has :eek: Though I will still say I've feeling very proud of myself because normally I'd be pigging out on chocolate, crisps, cakes, bread.

Off for a catch up to see how everyone is doing :bighug:

Sounds like you are doing fab hun. I wi on a Monday too :) can't remember are you going to group? X

I don't go to group as I really don't do well with them, I tend to self sabotage a lot when I used to go to group and then get way too embarassed to go back :eek:

You have to be strong I think to go it alone hun :) x

I was doing so well at the beginning, for the first 4 weeks I think, and I've just been going up and down from the same few lbs. I know I can do this really well when I focus, I just need to get that focus back :) xx

Hello lovely, hope all is going well sweetie....I haven't had time to catch up with all your diary but I see you've been struggling a bit.
You'll get there hun, just keep going, I had been in the "wilderness" for 7 months, I just couldn't do SW properly for that time and gained 10.5lbs but I kept on going even through it all, all the losses and gains and now it's all clicked back into place and I have now lost 8 of those 10.5lbs and I am not stopping and feel very motivated...plus I know me and I know I could have put the 10.5lbs on in just over a week, so in 7 months I am chuffed it was so little, so if I can do it you sure can hun.
Just don't give up, cos even with all the little teeny gains and losses you're still lighter than when you started aren't you?
Plus you have tons of support here sweetie, we may not be here all day everyday but we are always here mentally supporting you every step of the way.
And you know your Dad will be watching over you as proud as punch of you, he must be cos I know I am xxx
Take care lovely and keep on doing what you're doing :bighug: xxxxxx

Hi Em. Sorry to hear your kinda' struggling at the minute. You hang on in there, it will all fall into place soon.

You have done great so far - just take a look at your stats, 1st 3.5lb LOST - that is fantastic!!

Sending you lots of positive vibes to help :vibes: xx

Oh believe me I'm determined not to give up, I've done it way too many times in the past, but this time it's not an option. Really working on focusing today, have had a huge chunk of watermelon so far and drunk about 750mls of water and just haven't wanted anything else so far. Will probably have my babybells and alpen light bars soon as I don't want to get to a point where I'm hungry and go for the wrong stuff.

Lily you always know the right thing to say, I'm so glad I found this site and all of you lovely people, I honestly don't think I'd still be plodding along if I didn't have this place :bighug:

Em you are doing so well. I am glad you are back on track. Like a couple of others have said from time to time we struggle but the important thing is to stick to it and get on track - which you have done. Also look at your achievement of 1 st 3.5 lbs it is amazing. You have done so well.

As Lily said we are all here to support each other and we are 100% behind you.

Reading your diary just prompt me to go and get a bottle of water as sometime I forget to drink 2 litres a day. Well I've started now and hopefully continue with it all day.

Have a fab day. xx

You SHOULD feel proud of yourself for not pigging out as you usually do. That's what I love about SW - even if you're not following it the way you should, it still affects you most of the time and it still means you don't go as crazy as you would have done before SW so it's all good. Well done for coping so well with the last few days. Like everyone else has said, although you're struggling, you're pushing on and not giving up and that is definitely something to be proud of! :) *hugs*

And I agree about MiniMins. I don't think that I'd still be keeping up with SW if it wasn't for all the lovely people and wealth of info here!

Yay for the no chocolate or crisps :)

And here's a :bighug: for your collection x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've been REALLY good today, I had 2 extra alpen light bars, so I'm going to syn some puffed wheat (about 5 syns I think) for supper to have my second hexa :)

I'm also re signing up for graze boxes and only having on my list anything that is 9 syns or under and the ones that have the most fibre - like the vanilla seeds or the crackers. It's just something different to try and spice things up a bit and I'm going to arrange to have them delivered on a saturday morning so that I can take them to mum's over the weekend with me, anything to stop me picking :)

Food plan for tomorrow :D

Brekkie - banana, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and peach with mullerlight
Snack - grapes
Lunch - ham, cottage cheese, tomato, cucumber
Snack - lychees
Dinner - bacon, mushrooms and egg
Snack - puffed wheat (hexb) and milk (hexa)

Back