*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Great planning well done :) I'm loving the new Greek mullers and I'm not a fan of yoghurt. So I'm gonna have that with fruit in the morning but not as good at planning as you so Don't know what else I will have x x

Food looks good hun, how're you feeling now? Turkey is sooooooo close! can't imagine how excited you are, I pack too early when it comes to holidays... the excitement just takes over hehe. :) x

It's less than 4 weeks to go :woohoo:

I'm so excited it's unbelievable. I can't wait to just laze around by the pool and just relax in the sun, just Chris and me, no mithering about anything needing doing or no one being arsey with us. Plus we're looking for our wedding bands in the jewellers over there so that's going to be really exciting, but Chris has said if we don't find anything then I can look for a replacement engagement ring because mine is all bent out of shape (we rushed to get one and ended up getting a cheapy one from argos, and the funny thing is my aunt actually moaned at us for wanting to look in turkey, she said we should spend £20 in argos like normal people do!!!).

Snapshot_20120511.JPG

I've just realised I put no syns whatsoever in my food so I'll probably have 2 of the greek muller lights to take up 1 syn while I'm at mum's (just double checked and they're only 1/2 a syn each), and then I might have a mug of hot chocolate tonight, I'm not sure. I just didn't think about it at all when I was planning my food, not sure if it's a good thing or not, but I just planned my main meals and snacks to be free, not deliberately though, it just happened :giggle:

I think planning free food is great :)

I went to Turkey years ago and the jewelry was lovelyvand you can get really good deals. Hated the haggling though!

Food plan for tomorrow

Brekkie - grapes, strawberries, blueberries, banana and peach with muller light
Lunch - cheesy (hexa) pasta with ham (hexb)
Snack - graze box foccacia bread (7 syns),
Dinner - chips and cheese (hexa)
Snack - graze toffee apple dipper (3.5 syns), 2 alpen light bars (hexb)
Syns - 10.5

Food for sunday (in case I get preoccupied with wedding stuff tomorrow and don't get on)

Brekkie - banana, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and peach with muller light
Lunch - chicken, tomato, cucumber and cottage cheese
Snack - graze snack box (4.5 syns), apple slices
Dinner - linda mccartney sausage roll (7 syns), tomato and cucumber
Snack - 2 alpen light bars (hexb) and 2 babybels (hexa)
Syns - 11.5

Em love your planning ahead.

I love haggling. A couple of weeks ago, I took one of my neighbour's to buy some bedding in a shop up the road. She spend over £100 and I asked if she could have some discount as she always buys her bedding from there. I was expecting the shop assistant to say 5% but she gave us 20% off.

Morning Em hope you have a fab day x x

Have a great weekend, Em :)

just catching up after my holiday :D food looking good honey only four weeks to go how exciting :wee:

nothing wrong with an argos engagement ring, mine was from argos and although it had to be cut off with my wedding ring after i trapped my hand in a door, it has served me for 24 years:D

hope your having a really good weekend xxx

Hey Em, hope you had a great weekend hun.

P.S - today is just another day closer to your jollies! ;) Eek I am jealous - it's 16 weeks today until I go, it seems like forever away!!

Super quick post as we had unexpected guests last night, they're only staying with us for 1 night and then at my mum's for the next 2 nights. But I wanted to come on and report that I am 1.5lbs lighter :woohoo:

EmmyR1984 said:
Super quick post as we had unexpected guests last night, they're only staying with us for 1 night and then at my mum's for the next 2 nights. But I wanted to come on and report that I am 1.5lbs lighter :woohoo:

Woohoo!!! Well done Emily x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eek, fantastic!! Well done on your loss Emily, that's great. Super chuffed for you :D

Well done!

That is fab news Em. Well done. Have a lovely time at your mum's.

Back