*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

I find that you have to have the water really spinning, the salt is important too and drop them in as gently as you can, they will split but should come back together again, mine always do and I have them regularly, especially when I have my grill up (used to be a fry up but all grilled now, well all except the eggs and chips) xxx

Thanks hun, I'll be giving that a try on saturday at lunchtime :) that's how my mum says she used to do it too

:wavey: found you via my lovely twin Lily's diary :D

are you going to join us listing the 3 positives a day sweetie? it really helps to keep us all motivated :D

I am not doing SW properly but I was and I made so many friends in that section so I hang around in here :D I cook the sw way anyway as love it :D

loads of love
jackie
xxxxx

Hi Jackie :wavey: :D thanks for popping by

I'll definitely give them a go, think I might do mine tonight when I've had chance to reflect on the day :)

Hi. I spotted you on a few friends diaries do wanted to say hello.

Its great how enthusiastic you are and raring to go :) I'm the same and weirdly look forward to WI time (mines in about 90 mins!)

Well done so far :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good luck for your weigh in hun, going to go search for your diary now

yeah, I'm feeling really positive that I'm finally going to make this work :D

Ok so I'm back home, chilli and rice cooking nicely now and I've weighed out my 42g of low fat cheddar :D

I've got lean pork steaks out for tomorrow, so need to think up something to do with them, though it will probably be a bit of rice with tomato and cucumber and maybe use 3 syns for a drizzle of honey to give it a sweeter taste.

Going to have food and then come back and do my positives for the day :p

EmmyR1984 said:
good luck for your weigh in hun, going to go search for your diary now

yeah, I'm feeling really positive that I'm finally going to make this work :D

Thanks x

I'm absolutely stuffed, I don't think I can manage another thing all night :D

Ok, so my 3 positives ...

1) I feel super chuffed that I took it upon myself to start sw today rather than waiting until monday when we'd been shopping

2) I haven't felt the need to go rooting in the chocolate / crisp drawer since my mars bar earlier (and I would normally have scoffed loads)

3) I'm glad I joined this site and reminded myself that I CAN do this, I just need to stick at it.

So, my food summary for today

Breakfast - muller light toffee, fibre plus bar (hexb), 2 satsumas.
Lunch - bacon, mushrooms, beans, tomatos and 2 poached eggs
Snack - Fun size mars bar (8 syns)
Snack - toffee muller light, lychees
Dinner - chilli, rice and 42g of low fat cheddar (hexa)

Drinks - 2 litres of water

Syns Total - 8

:woohoo:

Thanks ladies, settling down for the night to watch Gilmore Girls. Still feeling nice and full, so I highly doubt that I'll be going for anything else :D

Well done on your 100% day x

I LOVE Gilmore Girls too. I wish is had carried on!!!

Good luck, hun x

Well done on a fantastic start hun, love your positives, and you will stick at it cos we'll hound you otherwise :8855:
Night night and sweet dreams :zz:, catch ya on the morrow :bighug: xxxx

Morning, hope today goes well.

Sounds like you had a fab first day. :D
x

Well done on your 100% day x

I LOVE Gilmore Girls too. I wish is had carried on!!!

I know :eek: I was gutted when I realised how it finished. I've just started watching them again right from the beginning lol

Morning everyone :wavey:

:wave_cry: I was silly last night and boredom ate a big bowl of alpen muesli, I have no idea how much I had, but it probably took me way over my syn allowance. I'm so angry at myself because I didn't really want it. I just had it because I was bored and my fella had come to bed with crisps, which I resisted :eek:

I slept really well, so much so that I have only been awake for just over half an hour. I didn't think I'd be able to manage breakfast and then lunch, so I've skipped breakfast and plan on having a cheese, tomato and cucumber sandwich (using my hexb and hexa), followed by cherries and lychees for lunch. Maybe a muller light for a mid afternoon snack. I did get myself half a litre of sugar free squash and have drunk that, so there's only 1.5 litres to go.

My positives for today .................

1) That despite my slip up yesterday, I only went for cereal, rather than nick some of my fella's crisps :D

2) I had a lie in for the first time in ages

3) And for the first time in a very long time, after skipping breakfast, I didn't go straight for chocolate, I had half a litre of squash instead

I think I might start saving my muller lights for night time snacking and see if that helps to stop the boredom eating. If I'm going to snack, it might as well be on something free :eek:

I've decided to be proactive and while I'm in the early stages of trying to balance everything out right I don't want any distractions. So I've asked my fella to put all of the cereal (apart from the stuff I want to use) out of reach and his crisps too. :eek:

I've had my lunch and am sooooooo full now which is good. 1 litre of water down too :p

I've spent the day so far tidying our bedroom and the bathroom and I've just treated myself to a couple of books on the Kindle, so I'm waiting for it to charge then I'm going to go and have a nice long soak in the bath. :D

Back