*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Morning everyone :wavey:

So, my positives for today :D

1) Despite having 2 biscuits last night, and with the open biscuit tin in the same room as me all night, I stuck to 2 and didn't go for anymore.
2) I'm 2lbs lighter than I actually estimated
3) I was under my 15 syns again yesterday
4) Tomorrow we're doing a food shop and I love how my list is full of stuff to use for cooking or fruit, salad etc :D

Food plan for today

Breakfast - porridge pot (hexb + 3 syns), muller light, melon
Lunch - chicken breast, tomato and cucumber
Snack - melon and grapes
Dinner - bacon and mushroom (lots of them) on 2 slices of hovis nimble (5 syns)
Snack - frozen muller light, pasta (if I fancy something more filling), aero hot choc (4.5 syns)

Hope everyone has a lovely day :bighug:

Sounds like you've got everything planned out :)

And well done at stopping at 2 biscuits, I know how hard it can be.

Hope you have a great day and everything goes to plan :)

Well done on staying under last night! Have a lovely day today xx

Morning :)

Another 100% day yesterday AND great positives AND great food planned. You're storming ahead and your week 1 loss will be lovely :)

I suggest you leave it a week inbetween weighing just so you get the full wow effect :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone :D

I've been doing a lot of concentrating on our holiday, wedding, (hopefully) honeymoon and then (fingers crossed) babies. And it's really helping to keep me focused. Plus when I'm not thinking of any of them I'm normally on here :eek:

I just hope I can keep it up :D

EmmyR1984 said:
Thanks everyone :D

I've been doing a lot of concentrating on our holiday, wedding, (hopefully) honeymoon and then (fingers crossed) babies. And it's really helping to keep me focused. Plus when I'm not thinking of any of them I'm normally on here :eek:

I just hope I can keep it up :D

You can :)

Food plan for today

Breakfast - porridge pot (hexb + 3 syns), muller light, melon
Lunch - chicken breast, tomato and cucumber
Snack - melon and grapes
Dinner - bacon and mushroom (lots of them) on 2 slices of hovis nimble (5 syns)
Snack - frozen muller light, pasta (if I fancy something more filling), aero hot choc (4.5 syn)

Ok, making a change to dinner tonight,

Dinner - 1 slice of cheese on toast (hexa + 2.5 syns), bacon, mushrooms and small can of beans

And that will take my total syns down to 10 for the day :D

EmmyR1984 said:
Ok, making a change to dinner tonight,

Dinner - 1 slice of cheese on toast (hexa + 2.5 syns), bacon, mushrooms and small can of beans

And that will take my total syns down to 10 for the day :D

Great :)

Hey sweetie, food sounds divine, shopping list sounds fantastic, you sound really positive, loving yours for today by the way and don't worry about whether you'll manage to stay on plan cos you will....don't make me get the :whip: out, I like a bit of :asskick: , I told ya before I will be on your case :nono: :giggle:, seriously hun, use these boards as you are now, good times or bad times we're here to support you, same as you'll support all of us and if you're not honest, the only person you'll be lying to or hurting will be you and your dreams ....so enough.... you will do this cos you're worth it and cos we wanna see pics of your bubbas when they arrive :hug99: :giggle: xxxx

Just wanted to say hello and that I love reading your diary. Your doing so well, I'm sure you'll look amazing on your wedding day! Such a good idea to take pics every 4 weeks that way you can really see your progress. Good luck for your next WI :D

i think you are doing dead well and you should be really pleased with your loss so far, you're obviously dedicated and will meet your goal if you carry on like this :) I love the food choices you're making, they make me hungry thinking about it!!!

Keep it up Emmy xxx

Thanks ladies :bighug:

I was bad :eek: I got on the scales when we got home, just to test them out here and I got 370.8 which is another 2lb loss :eek:

The scales have been put away and I won't be stepping on them again until tomorrow morning :8855:

Dinner has (yet again) changed. This time it's spaghetti, bacon, mushroom, my hexa cheese with an egg mixed in :D So I might have a fibre plus bar with my hot choc (because I'm not having the bread), so syns wise I'll be on 13 ;)

So it's another gilmore girls night for me while waiting for an auction to end on ebay :p

EmmyR1984 said:
Thanks ladies :bighug:

I was bad :eek: I got on the scales when we got home, just to test them out here and I got 370.8 which is another 2lb loss :eek:

The scales have been put away and I won't be stepping on them again until tomorrow morning :8855:

Dinner has (yet again) changed. This time it's spaghetti, bacon, mushroom, my hexa cheese with an egg mixed in :D So I might have a fibre plus bar with my hot choc (because I'm not having the bread), so syns wise I'll be on 13 ;)

So it's another gilmore girls night for me while waiting for an auction to end on ebay :p

Put those scales away although well done, excellent!!
Your dinner sounds lush, did you mix the egg in the spaghetti or have it on the side?
Enjoy!

Ooh what you buying? I'm so nosy ;-)

I was watching GG this morning - inspired by you :)

Back